1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ross Red Devil 8xw (Creed's Iron Dusty)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mfern004, May 4, 2010.

1. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Drac, the father of Gr. Ch. Solution? NO.
    Neither was Otto Otto.
    Those dogs are bred a lot like Gr. Ch. Tornado, Eli/Red Devil cross and other bloodlines.

2. CTHEAGS

CTHEAGS Pup

Luv da red devil line had some out of kansas city back in the day out of jones general ike which is a son of. Ch.maximillion

3. QUICKFIRE

QUICKFIRE Pup

Yes that is where my drac comes thru Ch Solution.

4. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Bump bump :cool:

5. frankhew

frankhew Pup

Hello Norrod.
    I was just browsing the gamedog site and glad to see you in the discussion.
    Well we have dealt long time ago {about 30 years ago] when i just started in the game.
    The ironline was always in my mind.
    Now i am showing dogs in china and hope this mail finds you in good health.
    I do see some dogs in china that look like from your the ofrn but i cant be sure.
    Anyway if you do have pups or prospect i would like to introduce them in this part of the world. Many believed that your dog bloodline is not active anymore.
    By the way hope to hear from soon.

best regards.
    Frankie. China.

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Sorry man, can't export anymore. US customs came on to my ass years back about not having an export license. :(

7. wardt

wardt Banned

No same Mike it is one off the best Blood Ever HAHA say hallo to Your Brother Don ,remember Me HAHA Mike ore Ricky ?

8. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Don't have a brother named Don. Who is Ricky?

9. wardt

wardt Banned

Sorry Mike that You have no Brother Named Don so You Are not the Norrod ? I know.

10. wardt

wardt Banned

Good saying old time Dog Men

11. wardt

wardt Banned

? Respect.

12. wardt

wardt Banned

Are You ore not The Norrod Mike ?

13. wardt

wardt Banned

Sorry Mike I just here that Your Brothers Name is DAN Looks like Don HaHa Don Malony HaHa Respct For the Blood as You send a Bitch 35 years ago a female out of Creed,s Massie X Norrods Mohamed Alie 2xw , You Remeber Ricky Nou ,I send her and the Mother of Wardt CH Thunder to breed Whit Wise,s Red Demon in USA To Get The Best Blood ,Red Devil Blood ,Maximilan.

14. wardt

wardt Banned

I Wood like to make a Breeding like Gr Ch Ross Red Devil x Caver,s Black Widow ,Produce The Living Legend Satans Right Hand Man DR,Death`ROM. Multi Winner id = 104269, And I DID Cross The Two Best Like I Told You Years a Go Wise,s Red DEMON ?

15. wardt

wardt Banned

See Arlo,s Darla id=528447 , CH STP,s Nigel x Norrod,s Dianne ,Caver x Corvino ? Realy Love To See This Cross Mike?

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Yes, I remember you and your wife. I still the photo of the female off Massie and if I remember right it was Samson son of Muhammad Ali. I'll have to look in the records to make sure.
    His name is Dan, he is off at the Easy Rider Rodeo in OH.

19. wardt

wardt Banned

Greeting.s Mike and Dan ,Say hallo From NL, You knou the Song You were Alway,s on mine Mind And in Mine Hart ,Sorry for Bad Engelise HaHa, to Many Story,s Rember Mike I Alway,s Loved You and your Brother Becaus of the Wise,s Max And Red Devil Blood ,i told You Who Was The Pitgenraal in NL Wardt,s Red Max ? Ha Ha ,You Remember? Way I sent Ricky,s Scarlet who is out Massie x Sampson Your right she was not out Norrod,s Mohamed Ali 2xw and the Mom of CH Thunder to Breed whit Wise,s Red Demon ? Whood have love to have Breed Whit Your Norrod,s GR CH Spike ,Man o Man Hoop You rember Way?

20. wardt

wardt Banned

AGK ,Tanks for to let see the pedigee as I cant do that , So Mike we knou You dit not the Breeding ,wen You look It Is STP The Breeder and I just Love to See This Cross ? Her Sister Nasty,s Coutry Girl id = 74916 also Produced ,ending up Whit Mike,s Bich id =514485 ,Out SU- GENS KRAZEE JACK ( ROM-POR ) Who is inbred CH WOODALL, WEIRD JACK (ROM)Your Bitch MIKE HaHa A Joke , See Your Blood Is SUPER GOOD TO CROSS MIKE.