1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ross Red Devil 8xw (Creed's Iron Dusty)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mfern004, May 4, 2010.

1. wardt

wardt Banned

And Man Sorry To Here That KENNY GAINES past a way Mine Condolance For A GREAD DOG MAN ,as he Crossed The BLOOD GOOD ? CH Turtebuster, Fargo , Timex And So One Alway,s on Mine Mind MIKE.

2. C2K

C2K Top Dog

A breeding is about to happen off a grandson of Ch. Hagler. The pedigree will have Ch. Gambler, Ch. Dutchess, Ch. Red Dog and Ch. Hagler and that is it in the pedigree. Ch. Hagler was only 1 of 2 sons off Gr. Ch. Black Jack who was a 4xw. Only son of BJ to recognized and rank #3 in 2004 Year Book. Only thing ahead of him was grand champions.

3. C2K

C2K Top Dog

He died doing what he loved doing best, feeding and taking care of his Pit Dogs and Gamecocks.

4. wardt

wardt Banned

C2k manny respect for all great dog man that pased a way in history in the game dog.

5. wardt

wardt Banned

C2K Beutyful Names You Say And I AGRY ,Think this Breeding is samting like You Say ,RED DEVIL PUP,S ID=480406, The Great NORROD,S There and GAINES and REID and GRENSHAW, CH B,S MARVIN HAGLER His Mother GO BACK TO WISE,S RED DEMON,MIKE Knou WAY, can,t put a ped here Maby same one Will, Here Bates Rough Boy ID=59516, CH NORROD,S IRON BEAR x WISE DEOMON also in the ped there ANDERSON,DEVINE,S, CLAYTON,S,CASTELLI,S, Here a Nother One Dillon,s Spud ID=131299 See there CH CARVER,S MIDNIGHT COWBOY 3x W ROM ,FRASURE,S JOHN (2xW) And WISE,S RED DEMON HAHA THE BEST.

6. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Are you talking about Ch. Red Dog?

7. casey21

casey21 Pup

whats the mouth like on the red devil dogs ...norrod dogs ? and would you call them smart dogs ? and whats there power like ? and wind ?

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Best way to find out is to go into them.. BTW Ch. Gambler finished all 3...

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

who did he go into worth mentioning???still tallking about the only piece of fruit to come off a whole family tree in the last twenty five years???
    gambler this and gambler that...you mine as well talk about the ONLY grandchampion to come from the tree ever, koko was a canibal that ate her parents!!!
    than agian I prefer tho old polk high storey better... if you rather tell that...IBM...IBM...IBM....IBM...IBM...IBM...count it six times not three...

10. casey21

casey21 Pup

how did koko eat her parents ?

11. Joe Boots

Joe Boots Pup

Pistola is I.M.'s secret admirer. He has been told multiple times that IBM ducked Ch. Gambler. He has been told to prove his bs talk with his $, but he wont.

12. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Spot on Joe......he sees IM in his sleep LOL.

BTW, here's another Gr Ch.....
    [​IMG]

13. tudor

tudor Big Dog

I don't get the 40 different handles for t he obviously same person acting like it's not the same person....

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

finally some entertainment...

15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Silly question. You think he fed them to her???

16. Joe Boots

Joe Boots Pup

I assure you, i am not I.M. lmao.

Btw, Louis Cypher...nice pic. I made alot of them like that :cool:

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

you didnt hear that she ate her mother on the way out of her womb and she was open to the world with no takers except her father who stepped up to the challange and tried to breast feed her but she ate him also, but that wasnt the begining as she ate all her siblings in the womb also...STRAIGHT CANIBAL...

I tried to go into her with my gramps old cerebus dog but KOKO ducked us because of the three heads and all...IBM...

18. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

great louis, I couldnt agree more about both me and my netmentor ironmike also...

20. casey21

casey21 Pup

I was just wondering if it was a hunt or a chain accident