1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ross Red Devil 8xw (Creed's Iron Dusty)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mfern004, May 4, 2010.

1. borat

borat Pup

i bought a dog from im in 96 off gambler/annesthia, a 75%red devil/25% red boy blood dog. he's was as smart and good natured as any dog can be.

2. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Call me slow but what does the ROT means pretty sure I know what the rest mean

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Rolling On The Floor

4. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Thanks man lol

5. Here, chech this out!

::: Old Family Reds ::: Gallery :::

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:dramacorn::banghead::banghead::banghead::ummm::hide::goodnight:

7. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

Didn't mean to start nothing by this post. Just stumbled across that written on Morgan's page and thought I'd ask without mentioning any names. I know Red Devil was an 8xw but never really heard his complete story. I didn't know that about Maude either till I read I.M.'s post.

Sorry :o

8. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Nice litter off her and when her older sister DeRange was also bred to Ch. Gambler.
    Again there were winners. :D
    Annie and De was "Pure Norrod" bloodline without any crosses for 40 years and the bloodline is still alive.
    Annie & De sire (Braddock) and brother (Lil Red) were also winners.......:)

Oh BTW, more update. :)

http://ironlinekennels.com/NorrodBillboard/viewtopic.php?t=596

9. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Jack owned 2 dogs name Susie.
    The reports get a little confusing because SDJ didn't start until 1972.
    The other Susie dam was Wise's Sister Sue bred by Louis Baker.
    aka Wise's Kelly Susie 2xw as she appeared in Stratton's book.
    Either way Jack beat Giroux Pinky R.O.M. with a Susie and she was Red Devil bred.
    So her dam was a half sister to Max off Maggie but she was still inbred Red Devil off Baker's Jack bred to his half sister Creed's Maggie off Ross' Red Devil.
    Reports and stories have changed over the years.
    I know what Jack wrote later, but I also know what was done because I.M. had Lil Susie litter mate brother Mokena.......

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2010
  10. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

Now I've owned 2 good dogs from Ironline and presently own a good bitch from Morgan. Below are a couple pics of many with my bitch from Morgan and my daughter. I trust my children 100% with my bitch from Morgan. But I can not say that with confidence about the 2 that I had from Ironline. I'm not saying that the Ironline dogs weren't good because they were. But I couldn't leave my young kids alone with them. You make your own judgement!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Those are some good lookin dogs but the kids are a lil jacked up lookin :DJK

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Seriously though, you shouldn't leave young kids alone with any dog no matter how good it is.

13. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

That's cause they take after their mom!:D

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

That was cool.......:)

15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol low blow NCR, low blow

16. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Funny how the story changes to what ever you are feeding.
    Problem with your story AL.
    1. the male died young and wasn't around any kids.
    At least not the age of these kids in the picture.

Out your own mouth to your type writer you wrote on your own billboard the female you got from Ironline Kennels live until she was almost 15 year old and had just passed away.
    You got them in 1996!
    You also stated she was your house dog that is why you got another dog for the house!

Does the story change because of the fact the dogs in your female's litter attacked people?

AGAIN THE QUESTION IS PUT TO YOU.........
    WHO DID SHE EVER BITE!
    IF SHE DID THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT HER DOWN AND GET A REPLACEMENT?

Now everyone else can be the judge of why he wrote this.........

17. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

IM... I've never said that the male died young! I gave him to a friend of mine when he was about 6 then lost contact with my friend. I don't know if you remember back that far but right after I picked up the male from the airport in San Fancisco from NorthWest Airlines. I took him out of the kennel and I called you that evening to confirm that everything was good. He grabbed the bottom of my pants legs and started shaking it and he and the female pup named Coco(Krazy Kate) started roughing each other up and I was quite impressed that they were so young already fired up and you told me to not let them tangle with eachother cause they were too young. But from that moment on after he grabbed my pant's leg I noticed that they were both to aggressive to keep around my kids let alone an adult especially if they came out of the crate already grabbing me. You see I was very responsible at caring for those pups and they grew to be some decent animals... but I just never trusted leaving them alone with my kids. Niether of them ever bit anyone because I made sure that it would never get to that point because if any of them ever attempted to show any aggression toward anyone in my house including my bitch from Morgan... I would reach for my waistband and end it right there! With all due respect... I'm just telling it how it is.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

wow, in that case every pup ive ever had hasnt been trustworthy:rolleyes:

19. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

you shouldn't trust ANY dog around children of ANY age.

someone who i trust told me that "all dogs can bite. depends on what they choose to."

i know i was a little asshole with our huskies and jrts growing up, you can bet your ass my jrts and apbt will NEVER be around my children unsupervised their entire lives.

norcal seems like you just got a bone to pick so you throw that crap up on the internet when it was convenient. M has posted KNOWN manbiters from a certain line......all you have is speculation to try and make someone's work look bad.

nothing personal, you don't know me and i don't know you, just my observation.

20. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

LMAO @ Lee! I concur with your statement.

If that was the case, I should have culled all of our pups!

LMAO @ NorCalReds! A pup that came out of the crate and biting your pant leg....:rolleyes: Shit, all of our pups did that! NONE grew up to be man biters. I'm starting to see more and more bullsh*t in your posts. But keep typing away, we all know you're trying to discredit I.M. and his dogs. :dogkiss:

Like mentioned earlier, you shouldn't leave a child unattended with ANY dog.