1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ross Red Devil 8xw (Creed's Iron Dusty)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mfern004, May 4, 2010.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I want to thank everyone who has posted the truth and the support of what they owned and quality of dogs they have gotten from us.

Also the ones who's knowledge of this breed and how an APBT suppose act like. And the people who have posted in response to BS when they read it.

Thanks all.
    I want it known, one thing please remember this.
    Yes, I have let known over the years of the temperament problems I had to deal with from dogs bred down from Geronimo/Dixie.
    I never specifically targeted anyone in particular or their kennel.

I didn't start this childish "Website War".
    It needed to be address, it has went on to long without a response from me. If only one person is doing all the talking, that is all people hear, then people will tend to believe it. I tried to ignore it but it wasn't going away.

I will not shy away when someone tries to strike at the very core of this kennel by specifically naming our kennel with negatively. This is attacking the very main stay of our dogs and our bloodline.
    I will scratch in turn back.

2. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Thanks c2k...because ive seen (and not peds online but adba papers) that says susie-que was out of gaines red dog and norrods ch dutchess and red dog was out of timex and ginger snap...i was researching online and found two other difrent breedings of the red dog and figured the papers where right and the other two on the net where wrong...thanks again

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I would like to say that the hemphill Geranimo/red dixie dogs do throw ill temperd dogs. That is a fact! It is in the line and anyone who has run the blood has had to address this problem. The little bits of good Wilder/Hemphill dogs that still remain need REAL DOGGDERS with REAL STANDERDS. Whom are willing to CULL HARD! Not a buncha sissy papperbreeders who are afraid of pups and culling dogs for being D.A. Im a fan of both Ironline dogs and Morgan dogs(The old heavy RedBruser blood;))Ive seen good from both. However if you choose to run wilder/hemphill geranimo/red dixie blood you will have to adress some manbiters.

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Thats very true if u not ready to cull dont breed....u will fuck the line u are dealing with up.

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

No Susie Que (mother of Ch. Red Dog) was out of Iron Samson and Bumble Bea. Half brother and sister off Gr. Ch. Taffy. Again, straight out of our old blood.
    There was a Susie off Ch. Red Dog and Ch. Dutchess.
    I put her down a month ago.
    Cherry, Dutchess II and Emporeress are the only dogs left off the litter.
    No one has pups off Susie (off Ch. Red & Ch. Dutchess) other then the one litter that was bred by me.
    She has always been registered in my name.:)

6. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

@For Iron Mike
    Hello from Balkan...if you know something abaout dis dog?
    Untitled Document

Dis dog is import in Eu long taime ago.
    Sory for bad english.
    Greeting from Srbija!

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Greeting to you.:)
    No I do not.
    I sent both those dogs (Littleman & Lady) to Cekoslovakya decades ago.
    That dog must have been bred by Zoran. I was last over there in 1992.

8. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

I've always liked the Ironline dogs. I wish people who owned them would put up some pics of their Red Devil/Norrod dogs.

Hint, Hint...;)

9. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

10. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
  11. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Wow! More and better information from day to day ^^^.
    I'll bet that website wishes they never put their BS up about I.M.'s dogs. :lol:

12. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

CH gambler they sure dont come any better than him . I think Iron mike is about the best breeder of bulldogs alive today . No one and i mean no one has more knowledge about our dogs than mike . he the only place I get a dog from about the only dogman I trust if he says it so you can dam sure count it is ...................

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Or will be replaced!:)

14. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Nice picture of Ch. Flash running the mill made by Bobby Lemm for the former owner Maurice Carver:
    [​IMG]

15. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

I was trying to get a dog from Mike a while back....we ran into some problems and Mike returned my money no questions asked.

Guy has rock solid integrity.

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

It isn't a practice I make to return deposits but if I chose to terminate the deal then it is only right to return the deposit. No one should keep some one Else's money without the intent to fulfill the agreement.

17. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

18. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

I now think this concludes the much needed information about Wilder and Hemphill bloodlines.
    New reference with pictures of Robert Hemphill's old advertisements from "Pit Dogs, the way we like them." from 1952!
    ADBA advertisements for reference.
    Read the truth........:)
    http://ironlinekennels.com/NorrodBillboard/viewtopic.php?t=596

19. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Maybe the Johnny come latelys will understand history is the greatest teacher! Funny when the Gazette was an open forum all the OFRN breeders didn't say a peep when that ad was posted in '92....LOL! Oh did you see the 30+ wins in the first 4 generations on the Red devil litter advertised? I wonder how many breeders in HISTORY can post a ped with that many wins...LOL!

20. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

My math was off I meant 30+ wins in the first three generations!