1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rozmus' desert storm mc coy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by big dan, May 1, 2010.

1. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Do anyone know where any of this blood is bred tight.if so pm me with info.thanks danny:)

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Check with someone from the MICH.area

3. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Thanks u r right about the mi and great lakes area.that is where we got trap.but we all got out the dogs althought my uncle did keep him till he died .we never let any blood out and we did not keep it up ourself.the thing about this rozmus blood is alot if not most of it was ruined because of the cross breeding of bandogs and paper hanging.i'll just have to be patient and someone will have some true rozmus blood,and when that happens i may get lucky and find a straw of sprem from old beartrap himself.would'nt that be nice.thanks again rose.danny

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Sgt storm mccoy was the last Stud I know of that was off that stuff with none of the watchdog/bandog blood. Him and Hard drive Who was also a good one off that blood are both Rip within the last few years. I have a daughter of Sgt Storm . He has some offspring around but none tight.

5. big dan

big dan Big Dog

THANKS RedGoodbye I KNOW MOST OF THE STUFF HAD BEEN RUINED .IT LOOKS LIKE HARD DRIVE IS TIGHTER BRED.BUT A SON OF HIM OR STORM BRED BACK TO A GOOD BRED ROZMUS BITCH WOULD DO.THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.DANNY

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

No Problem, Big Dan.;)

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

man that was one of my first dogs was an mccoy dog me and my buddys got a whole litter thats how much we wanted to have badder dogs than anyone lol Thinkabout it a group of 10 and 12 yr old boys come up to you and tell you they want them all LOL you should have seen the look on that old womans face it was a dogwoman who had them and the male sire of our litter was a bad mofo he went thre 3 hogs in one afternoom I seen that shit and told all my buddys about that we got to work. lol all them dog execpt one who was stole all the rest were great dog and fun as hell loud crazy hard ass dogs. Good luck in your hunt. But like said we let the blood die and went on to other lines I think about it some time and kick my self for not keeping that shit pure and hard

8. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

There was a women In Belleville / Willis Michigan Area

9. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Is Desert Storm in the family with Bull Head, Candy, Dotty, Jenny, Quick Snap, Rocky, Shiner, or Streaky?

10. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Stuff is not tight anymore, I know of only a quarter Rozmus down from cajun mc coy, if you know of anything tighter than that pm me fellas

11. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Would love to see some of that. Sounds like a good qtr to me. what else in the mix?
    so many folks are always looking for dogs that come down from these lines, which is ghost hunting in the wrong areas. The original factors are still out there. If someone is interested in these lines, it shows their ability to read and understand what is before them.

Very interested in the Cajun stuff Hempjocsorrlby

12. dickdog

dickdog Pup

ive got some of that old j rozmus blood pure and crossed my dog is storms great grand son down from black magic mccoy ,,bred right and tight its still out there true to the core yis

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yes it is.

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Sgt Storm Mccoy and Hard drive Mccoy were the last tightly bred honest studs from that blood that I am personaly aware off. However there offspring are out here. There are still heavy Rozmus Mccoy dogs out there. I own a bitch off Sgt Storm aka Rusty bred to an inbred Wilder bitch

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

16. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

This is boy McCoy boy

[​IMG]

17. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Thanks RedGoodbye. I had a nice bitch around 17 yrs ago that had them in her upper side.

18. Buliwyf

Buliwyf Banned

There are no McCoy dogs left and hasn't been for many years. Dan McCoy got rid all his dogs decades ago. What you are seeing is Nebblet cross dogs.Hard Drive was the best of M. Romus dogs. All are died and gone from that group of people.

19. dickdog

dickdog Pup

buliwfy....yes harddrive was a great bulldog as was his half brother magic and we no they are neblett crosses and as said before blood is still out there and bred right and tight you got to no the people thats all yis

20. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

Had a dog down from Quick Snap. My dog's dad was Reid's Contact out of a Eli dog he was a great dog with 3 teeth when I got him but you couldn't tell. R.I.P SGT. Slaughter