1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RP Millmaker

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by ts-, Nov 12, 2009.

1. ts-

ts- Pup

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

many have not gotten stuff they ordered or if they did had to wait ages for it.

3. matty

matty Big Dog

And the quality was quite poor too!

4. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Had one of the first, no complaints here with delivery or quality. Orders came in quicker than he could cope with i heard, hence decline in quality at the time and customer service. Supposed to be back with a whole better outlook and team. Who knows, time will tell.

5. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

I have yet to meet one single man or women, who has ever been ripped of by rp - whether thats for mills, equipment or anything else. So please be careful before u go slandering the man for not delivering the goods.

Sure, like most new businesses, he is just or should i say was, trying to find his feet bcos he was so successful, so quickly. So credit where its due. Do i own a rp mill, NO, will i ever ? NO , bcos im going with a dogtrotter, but the man is a gem to deal with and talk to.

6. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

well if everyone got them in the end then all well and good BUT some of the time people had to wait for them was ridiculous, i know several people that thought they had lost their cash, i am glad to hear they got what they paid for if that is true, however,when i send good money i expect a product in a reasonable time frame.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

But your view of resonable time may be different than his veiw of it, if he has alot of orders to fill then it will take more time, thats just how it works. You can't rush quality and the mills I've seen from him are top knotch mills and well worth the wait..........;)

8. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

As i said, im not licking the mans ass - im just saying that hes based in the phillipines, where logistics and organising shipments to many many far off places around the world, is a slightly more difficult task than say in the us or europe.

In addition, the man was ill for a time, hence the delays. But as i said, there will never be a person who , so far anyway, can ever claim to be ripped off by rp millmaker.

I personally dont like his mills bcos there not ``flash` enough for me, as i like that kind of thing as well. So for me its dogtrotter all the way. Just wanted to set the record straight with this rp fella.

9. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

You gotta admit, your tounges a little bit brown :D

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

LMAO.....meoooow....:D:D ....tic tac anyone.....:D:p

11. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Its not that bro - But its easy to make flying accusations about ``i heard this `` or ``i heard that`` mickey mouse didnt get his carpetmill , or snow white never got her mill , there is always more to it than that. Many folk will read what u say about rp, and that could make a big difference as to whether he gets someone to pay a mill or not - just be accurate and state facts that all.

12. AGK

ahahahahahaha ROTFLMFAO

I almost commented on that but thought, ahh, I'll let it go, maybe it's a typo.....

13. AGK

We got that, and that should apply to just about anything;)

14. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Myself and matty i think are the only two on this thread who actually bought and owned an RP millmaker mill ? Ok, F*** off the rest of you, your comments dont count lol

(joke!)

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

very rude lippy......very uncalled for....sometimes i wonder bout you....just so nasty at times....ive seen the black eyes on your missus....you do seem nasty.....:D:D

16. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Nasty ! Has yer ball and chain been filling you in about me again ;o)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
  17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

Lmfao......:d:d

18. AGK

While I haven't owned a Millmaker mill, I have seen 3 of them in use, so I think my opinion counts. Shit, even if I never seen one, My opinion still counts, to me at least:rolleyes:......lol

19. zulu

zulu Pup

sent him money 2 years ago, still waiting for my mills

20. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Off course it does AGK , come over here and gimme a hug :o