1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RP Millmaker

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by ts-, Nov 12, 2009.

1. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

2 people have come on and said they never recieved what they paid for another said the quality was not so good, now for me that is enough for me to steer clear. its not filling me with confidence and believe me, these are not the only complaints i have heard.

2. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

I rather hand walk my dog than use a mill anyways :D:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

3. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

hahahahahaha DONT FORGET THIS VOUCHER ENTITLES YOU TO A FREE PAPPERDAM WITH EVERY CURRY WHEN A PUP IS PURCHASED FROM US HERE AT PIZZCO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

INNIT BRO INNIT

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ill be extremely surprised if you aint a bang on P.A.K.Z.O owner....

5. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

:);):) lippy that is the best pic i ever saw of you, i see you have bulked up a bit and tyson looks real mean

6. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Sorry sunbeam , thats actually an updated one of peppa , the one him sat on the stairs was getting old LOL!

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

that aint lippy....thats his missus......lol...:D

8. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Fair enough, and if thats the case, then it has come as a surprise bigtime - so what has been done by the unfortunate gentleman to recover what is owed, or has it been a classic `dont answer the phone, dont reply to emails scenario .

9. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Too late piggy .. its now been christained YOU hahahahahaha! Go look on sales board lol

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

seen it.....very good....on form ye kent.....lol:D:D

11. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i am sure these lads will be back on to mention what they have tried as to getting their money or mills.

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sounds a lost cause to me sunbeam.....over a year ago same lads were waiting for a delivery....nothing has came to door....that aint simultanious bad luck if you ask me....and 2 fucking years wait....pfffft....hell of a workload rp must have on.....:eek::rolleyes:

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

........lol........:D
    I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me!...

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oh here we go.....lippy is flirting...AGK.....watch ye ass....lippy has a target on it.....:D:D:p

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

wheres easyboss gone??.....has he curred out of this topic??....:mad::confused:

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oh dear......easyboss is now a certain "watch out for".....;) ....shamone muthafuck.......:p....a

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

:eek:I sure hope not peppapig this ass says exit only.....;)

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmao......kid n play.......house party....;):D

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sign says...."do not enter".....lmao....lippy ...unlucky dude...:D

20. matty

matty Big Dog

There are a few that never received goods, i think not long back a guy on this forum had not received goods, he posted up receipts and proofs of payments. My self was messed around with delivery and goods but it eventually came, it was an ok mill but it certainly was not as free turning as the videos show and was not overly impressed with the quality, i will never buy from him again, but having said that it does not mean he hasnt cleaned his act up!