1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RPMillmaker, has anyone done business with him?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Hello all, just wanted to know how many people have done business with him? He sells collapsible slat and carpet mills out of the Philipines. I am in the process of wiring him the money for a mill + shipping with the risk of being burned. Naturally, I am leaning toward him being a fair businessman but who knows for sure? This is the reason I have posted this thread. Has anyone done business with him or know of someone that has?

Here is his site: http://millmaker.proboards50.com/index.cgi

Yes, he is closing his business soon, hence, my urgency to get his so-called good quality mills at reasonable price. THIS IS NO ADVERTISEMENT....lol

2. Attila

Attila Guest

Why is he closing business soon?

3. diva

diva CH Dog

This is what his site says....
    "I thought of one day running the mill business is hard,because i am tired of getting questions and remarks that people dont trust me that i will send their mills, so thats the time I looked for a new job,luckily I hit up with it on another country,thats why now I am closing the mill business pretty soon, but for my past and previous mill owners no need to worry you can always contact me on my emails for spare parts of your mills."

4. LOL, yes that was his reply to my "interested but afraid" post. He has decided to move to the States. That is the reason why he is closing his business. The mills look well-built and gallery of videos and pictures show he knows how to advertise his product.

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya, I just talked to him. He is going to move to Canada to work for some company. I offered him my shop if he wants to try the US and he can continue on with what he is doing here. Us my shop and my kennel to promote himself. I don't use the shop much now anyway. And I would surely hate to see him give up on a dream and he does make the finest product I have seen. Be a shame for him to stop now. I trust the man. His name is Francisco. I don't have any lack of trust in him. He has been building them for over five years. Not like he started a few months ago. the product and the shipping combined is still less that I feel it is worth. In my honest oppinion. It is a good deal and he is a trustworthy man.

6. LOL, yes, I too have spoken to him but only via MSN. I tried giving him a call a while back but the numbers he gives (must be missing some area code) do not connect to his country. Anyway, glad to hear you feel the same way. He must be laughing his head off because he knows my concerns. I agree, he appears to make some wonderful mills at very good prices.

It is nice of you to offer your shop. I offered my cozy apartment (temporarily) in case he decides to cross the Canadian line. If he decides to take me up on it, I can ship him to your place afterwards, lol.

Alright, I am taking the money out today (as intended) and wiring it to him. Now if someone wants to give me ideas on what to put on the mill, it will be great! I was thinking of "Conditioning King" but that was just now...lol...I rather not put anything that relates to sports if you know what I mean.

7. diva

diva CH Dog

Yes, I agree that he has a nice presentation on his products. I can certainly understand why you would want references first. That is a lot of money to some people (like me lol). As with anything you buy over the internet, you have to be very careful as you may not even receive the product at all, may not be what you thought, etc. So, I bet he probably understands why you would like to talk to others who have received his product before you purchase one yourself.

Attila, that is so nice of you to offer him your shop. You're a good man :)

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks. :) Diva.

Rocky,

I don't know if I would put any thing on there. lol Maybe your name or logo. You would have to get the country code first and the prefix number to dial it. Call your operator for assistance. I have trouble calling Hungary sometimes when I get all those numbers messed up. Ended up calling some lady in Spain once and talked for an hour. I don't know here at all but was nice talking to the lady. Sounded like my grandma. lol It was nice. Expensive but nice. lol

9. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

here's a completely stupid sounding question. i am honestly in the market for a carpet mill or slat mill. i however do not know how to get the dogs to run on the mills. i currently use an e-mill and wonder if a slat mill or carpet mill is actually better. my mutt only runs bc the damn thing is moving but if it stops so does he. i'm afraid of basically buying a mill and then when i put him on it, he just licks his feet and lies down. i've read through all your posts including texas pit dogs' reply that he used to put squirrels and cats in a cage in front of the mills. is that the main way that you use it? bait the dog with a toy or object s/he obsesses over? thanks in advance to any responses.

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Well they are free rolling and if it is on the incline thy must move their feet to stay up and not fall down. The rodent works too to get them to run harder. lol

11. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

The slats look alittle too thick/heavy for my liking, how many times does it spin off one push?

12. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

6-7 times brand new and when fully worked-in spins even more.....many people compare it to the Lemm mill (the real Millmaker) R.I.P!

YIS

13. jimjamman

jimjamman Banned

14. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Rocky remember what i told you. Now theres someone who confirms it. Anyways, its your call and judgement.Its your lost not mine.lol

15. Thank you all for your opinions. I truly appreciate your honest view on him and mills. From the points made here, sounds like his mills are silent (in-line) but not as "free spinning" as other mills in the market.

16. Just an update to my thread. I have not received my mill because of an agreement to wait for someone that contacted me to send their money. The person has now sent the money and mills are expected to be sent via air around the 7th of January.

17. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Let us know how you like it.

18. slinky

slinky Pup

just out of interest has anybody got a photo of a gambler mill.. please

19. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

So how much do they go for?

20. Well, his collapsible slat mills are $550 + shipping (depending on where you live, it could be between $230-$400 by sea. More by air).

He is using rollerblade wheels not inline wheels.

His mills are NOT collapsible, rather, they are easily (according to pics) disassembled.

His collapsible carpet mills are $375