1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RPMillmaker, has anyone done business with him?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Rocky

First of all I never banned you from my site!! Im not stupid to do that! If I am to ban you why is your post still there (http://millmaker.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=feedback&action=display&thread=1169487109).. This is the only time I read all this post of you, If no one had told me about these issue I wouldnt know.I just arrived from our recent show beating 2 4xW

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=215313

we beat this: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=210281

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=253560

we beat this:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=165991

It keeps me wonder from all the customers I have you are the only one who is having bad luck with the mill. I never done anything wrong with the mill,your mill is no different with the others. Maybe the mill is acting like that so you can have something to discuss on the board!! You love the board so much thats why!

My piece of advice to others DONT BUY my mill its no good, its not quality,its a piece of junk!! I AM NOT GOOD AS WELL WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! happy now!:)

Your right!,you should have listen to ACE (BIG FREAK) he knows everything!!

*Edit-game-dog Staff. Inappropriate conduct, take it up in pm.

Kind regards
    RPmillmaker

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  2. First, it is not my first day on a computer. Your site clearly said that I was banned from your site. It first started with something error. then it said that i have been banned from your site. Be a man and state you banned me and then changed your mind for one reason or another. I certainly am man enough to acknowledge whenever i do somethng and change my mind. It is part of man's nature. Just please do not call me a liar when we both know it is true. You unbanned me and for that i thank you.

Second, I saw you logged on yesterday (my afternoon) here and was reading my post. I also saw BFKennel logging around the same time. I figure you and he have an update notifcation setup or just coincidence. Since you care not to remember, i also gave an honest post about ACE's customer service and product. He, without me having to contact him directly, emailed me and asked to correct the situation. That is worth millions in my book. You have known of my headaches for quite sometime but have not attempted to contact me once. That hurt my feelings since from the get go i offered you my friendship. In addition to my friendship, i innocently and without interest offered you my home in case you need one when you move to the USA.

Too bad i did not get to read the "inappropriate conduct" the staff talks about.

For one, i am a little bit less upset and will apologize for calling you kid. I am a gentleman and have to remember to act the part.

I certainly did not break my own slat since it would mean I can no longer use it. I certainly did not make the parts not screw together correctly.

It is a shame that our relationship has gone this route. I truly wanted to be an "USA" reference for you. I even went to the trouble of recommending your mill even when no one was asking. lol In fact, i intentionally mentioned it to a highly reputable kennel in the USA. I figure once he recommended you as well, you would have had all the reference ever need it. Yes, i stuck my neck out and recommended you to this dogman. He said that he was going to contact you regarding possibly changing wheels or something.....if i see you on MSN later today, i will tell you who it was.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

I just remembered why I drink. I know how to solve this. Rocky you fly with me to the Philipines and ya'll take this up like men. In the sand. Best man wins and fight is over, done deal no more bickering and drama. Put your ass behind you and draw lines in the sand and scratch. Get r done. And when ya'll are done fussing and poking eyes we all can go get drunk and play with the ladies. As this is just like listening to my aunt and her sister in law bitch at one another.

4. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

do they even have any quality hard wood in the Phillipines? I know when I was a lumber buyer anything we sourced from that part of the world was just garbage. Never heard of any good hardwood species from there, just luaun and that type of stuff....

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  5. game_test

game_test Top Dog

why not resolve the issue with this gentleman that sent you his hard earned money instead of acting like a damn fool calling weight on the internet? sometimes i think people like you just dont give a shit once you get your grubby little hands on our american money.

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  6. that right there is a great post! ;)

game_test and (deleted member) like this.
  7. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

RP, thank you for stating this, I was about to buy one of your mills! I appriciate you saving me from buying something that will not hold up. Thnx for the honesty!

8. Attila

Attila Guest

He was being sarcastic.

9. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well, so was I!!!!

10. Attila

Attila Guest

oh. lol just making sure.

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Much of this thread has been edited, nothing having to do with the mill has been removed. I find this pretty intresting thread, normally we would shut it down and tell both members to take it up in pm's, but this debate was purposefully put out there for all to see with the understanding of both members directly involved, I presume.

Doesn't mean much, as location shouldn't be an issue in quality, however I can understand that concern. I'd be tempted to take a defective one, broken slats and all and put my own on.

Since a treadmill is of little intrest to me outside semi-constant excersise for the chain dogs, I can't see spending big bucks for one. I liked rpm's price, and the videos looked very good. Shouldn't be too hard to replace all the slats with quality peices, if that is in fact, what the problem is. I understand, this was not what either side was expecting out of the mill. Solution-RH send me that one, try another, and then you've got two salesman in the states, RH is happy with a new mill, and the QC can be worked out. One of which, will have home-made slats on it, so that variable is taken out of the equation.

(Can't say I didn't try :p)

12. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

sounds like a resolution to me

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

So buy one and put Oak or Maple, or Plastic on it.:rolleyes:

14. I have been waiting for over 8 months now for 5 sticks
    friend of mine has been waiting for over a year for his 2 carpet mills

u are a cheat and a dishonest person

15. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

He hasn't been on here for two years. If I were you I would call it a lose and move on.

16. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

hello my name is henra from indonesia,i dont know what the hell happend with this guy,fransisco de leon aka the rpmill maker,i ordered my mill last year in the middle of 2008,since than i keep on asking about my mill through email,YM,msn,but that guy never reply,but he repled only when i called his parent house and talk to his dad or his mom,then he repled,talk about that he needed more time he needed to sorts thing out,his mom and dad also told me that a bunch of guys keep on asking about fransisco,mannn this guy is a big trouble,even his website is unavailable.aprill joy ambloc the girl that he told me is his fiance,well i sent some guys to her address but this guys is no where to be found,what a faker

TO FRANSISCO DE LEON :

man if you read my post,i hope you contact me ASAP,if you want to settles things out the right way im game,but if you keep on playing this game,you leaves me with no choice,i'll report you to the police,my county police and your country police,you know the punisment for electronic frauds?plus im coming after you man,for real,im gonna track you with your country police!

TO EVERY ONE READING MY POST :

if this guys disappoited you just like me and you know the where about of this guy, please PM me,please help me catches this guy,do you guys know the forum moderator for philippines pitbull club?or even their email?i hope they also can help me.

anyway take a look the image that i captured regarding the record of contact with this guy and me,especially the underline sentences

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Marty

Marty Guest

Bump........................

18. Last I heard he was looking to move to Canada or States.....but last thing I remember was Canada.

I thought he was just disorganized but not a thief.

19. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

we all know that people with less than quality morals and values are the downfall of this breed, even people on the fringes who do nothing but make mills or hardware or anything else. i'm not saying this guy isn't into the dogs, as i don't know him personally, but this shit has to end somewhere.

if one person tells you that you have a tail, tell him to piss off. if two people tell you that you have a tail, think about it. if three people tell you, turn around and take a look at your ass.

20. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

FRANCISSO i just called your parent home again,first your mom pick it up suddenlly i dont know something wrong with the signal,than she hang up,i called again,your father picked it up,he also hang up the phone,the third times i called the phone is out of order. . . . . funny huh :confused:
    finally you parent home phone works. . . . i talk to your mom again,she said this is not you home anymore,but she'll sent you sms or phone your mobile,please do that ok!
    his still in the philippines area,if i catches the guy,surely i'll post his face here,guys check his youtube account that guy were online 3 days ago,but he never reply any of my mails!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009