1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

RPMillmaker, has anyone done business with him?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Nov 30, 2006.

1. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

i saw this guy ONLINE using his youtube account a few minutes ago,i send him a messege,but no reply,im not sure he would reply my messeges,but anyway PM me for the MSN ID OK,can you buzz that guy,tell him im looking for him,thank you so much for the help man

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
  2. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

thank you so much for the help man

3. DMJ

DMJ Pup

I have been waiting for over 8 months too.

[​IMG]

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Can you say a rip off? don't waste your hard earned money on a rip off M/F like this :(

5. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

TO FRANSISCO DE LEON :
    hei man i called your parent home again yesterday,your beloved dad picked up the phone,he seems not very happy that im calling your place all the times :D,he told me that 'you were gonna chat with me on line' but hei till now you seems to be 'missing'huh,today i called you place again,you mom picked up the phone,shes a lil bit hectic when i asked about her address,hmm she told me that she dont know where you are,that you never contact your family anymore,that the last time she heard you are applying for a working visa some where,we both know thats a damn lies right,are both of your parents trying to hide you out?you know thats called crime conspiracy right?in this case fraud conspiracy,im gonna find you one way or another,the first place that im gonna look is your parents house,than you beloved fiance,my BIG question is are you still wanna play this game man?????

TO ALL especially MARTY :
    i was trying to detect wether this guy online or not using ydetector,but something awsome came out take a look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

presenting the famous fransisco de leon

parent home number + countrycode (all you have to do is dial) : 0101 763 267 11 890<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
  6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

That is Clever!;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  7. DMJ

DMJ Pup

good post :D

8. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

come out come out where every you are fransisco,i'll get to you 1 way or another,when that happens. . . . i would let the whole world knows even your philippinos buddys. . . . . . . still game fransisco???or you need a time out?let me know buddy :cool:

parent home number + countrycode (all you have to do is dial) : 0101 763 267 11 890

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
  9. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

10. matty

matty Big Dog

I have done business with him and he has started up business again i will ask him whats going on for you!

11. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Is that who Francisco De Leon is?
    Man oh man!!!!! Every time I've signed on to my email there has been this invite from a Francisco De Leon, and I had no idea who it was.

12. I know of a person up north that has free spinniig slat for sale. Where are you located again? Gambler has a scratch and dent for sale new also.

13. d'janggo

d'janggo Pup

@matty
    Hei man thank for trying to help,do you know the guy personally?tell him henra and daniel from indonesia is looking for him,tell the guy that we're still waiting for our mill that we bought ages ago,tell him that ok man
    @HighCoastHiker
    Hei man. . . . . Do you know the guy personally?tell the guy he owe us 2 mill ok.
    @GAS HOUSE KENNELS
    Hei man thx for the help,I'm trying to find the where about of this person,if you have some info that would be great

14. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

Somewhere at the house i have a gamedog digest with hand writen plans for a mill from The Millmaker. If anyone is interested i can scan em in here in the next week or so.

15. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

That would be nice. I'd be interested in taking a look at them and seeing what I could throw together.

16. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

He breaks it down pretty easy, but its not real detailed instructions just a basic blueprint.
    Ill get it done.

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Huh i would be skeptical till he delivered the outstanding orders he has been paid for, and when they get theres maybe i would get one , but i would not chance it personally ......he has never ripped me off but , sure as hell he never will either. there are more honest and reputable millmakers that are really honest and truely trust worthy. a current member of Game-Dog.com "G Force" is a good start,

Some people like Rpmillmaker's prices but they are only good if you receive the product you payed for right!!;) And there are to many bad customer responces for my liking personaly.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!! Before spending a dime!

Buck E. Owens
    Best of Luck

and P.S., Maybe RPMillmaker has matured in his buisness endevours who knows????

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009