1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sandancers Dutch.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Titch_Pitbull, Jun 28, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you snake tak.........:D

2. keep it old skool.....bred best to best......from 2 studs and 4 good broods......and evaluate........not rocket science is it.

If you start with quality the trick is to maintain it. When your dogs are real good its cos they are from real good ones. The rest is a crap shoot.;)

3. rajennn

rajennn Big Dog

ssk you sir are a joke. you go on about game bred dogs and what not. but as a dogman you keep american bullies which you peddle for way over a grand each time. so much for preserving the breed you asshole

4. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

truth is dutch was an average dog and why he was hyped il never know, considering he was alot bigger than anything else around maybe this made him look great..seen him for myself and he was average . the topside of his ped was rubbish and his bottomside from scallywag was good performance blood that never reproduced. dont waste ur time with that blood coz many have already and got nowhere, learn by others mistakes and save urself time

5. darlo

darlo Banned

[​IMG]
    my m8s bitch dutch x kaos one side

6. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

are you confusing S/dutch will dutch aka Marley?

Marley was a red dog up north that had some pups.....one was called kaos.

Got a story on ziggy which was the big one in the litter ;)

7. darlo

darlo Banned

no fella
    gm sk dutch x gm kaos i had the only bitch in that litter sadly r.i .p
    the bitch above is her daughter