1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

...SCHOOLBOY INTERVIEW...

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ELIAS'PISTOLA, May 9, 2016.

1. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Quote from Mr.Garcia himself.
    To be clear anything mentioned in my vids are experiences,from writings or articles or books or vids from 20+ years ago.
    Lol, he aint lyin either.

2. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

I'm gonna LEAVE THIS ALONE.
    Mr. Garcia is an asset to the fraternity for historical storys.
    I have my doubts about many things he says, I'm entittled to them. With me it's nothing more nothing less, and to tell the truth I really don't care enough to worry about the nexst mans hustle.

3. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Ppl need to stop sayin stuff like "the fraternity." You bringin yourself attention I'm sure you don't want. Just a suggestion

4. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Been doin the damn thing for a long time, the ducks line up. I hardly think the word "fraternity" is incriminating nor gathering any of the wrong kind of attention.
    Thanks but no thanks for the heads up.

5. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I feel that.