1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Scooter

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Yas, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Not my dog but I like him.

[​IMG]

2. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

He aint a bad looking dog makes a change from them bug eyed pot belly pig types ;)

3. Yas

Yas Big Dog

He is a show dog in Australia, only 15" but looks like he gets plenty of exercise.

4. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

back, legs and neck a bit short for my taste but nevertheless in good condition.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

weight????

6. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Dunno man, i`d guess at around 33.

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I would have to say I like him as well ;) probably the only real in shape little guy I have ever seen.

8. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Good lookin little staff.

9. Emilia

Emilia Big Dog

When I scrolled down and saw the face I was sure I was going to see a fat froggy stafford...but nuh uh! :eek: hes condition is awesome, very unusual to see around show staffords.

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i think he looks nice bud his head is not compare to his body only mine opinion.
    all the best:)