1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SDJ Complete Year 2010

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by SDJ2010, Sep 23, 2011.

1. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

Cheaper??? From who??? I'm the one who published this book...

2. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

What do y'all think about a Book of Keeps?

3. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

i will keep eyes open for that 1 too, meanwhile i'm trying to get as many as possible of S.D.J. magazines

4. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

5. RRL

RRL Top Dog

What about the Bullyson and His Sons books? They need a paperback release.I remember you posted on another forum about doing something with those.Maybe making a scan of them.

6. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

some good stuff you posting S.D.J. ED. the book i can get it cheaper from a friend he sell is copy.

7. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Ahhh but the author of the Bullyson books is still alive and I don't think Bobby Hall would take too kindly to his books being reprinted unless he does the reprints.

With the modern technology available, you all would be better off to go ask Bobby Hall to get his 2 Bullyson books reprinted on Lulu so they are available again.

I bought the original books from him years ago and I'd like to see them available again and maybe if enough folks ask him for them, he'll do it.

8. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I did not know if he was working on a deal to release the books again with Bobby Hall's permission.Maybe he already asked about it.I bet at least 500 people would buy a paperback copy of each VOL at $30 a piece.

9. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

you're right on that Brindle...

10. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

A copy? Hmmmm...

11. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

i mean, his book, not photocopy of stuff like that

12. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Now that would be great! I would really like to see those 2 vols back in print.

I would buy a copy of each even though I own the original printings. That way I'd have a reading copy and would keep my collectors copies on the shelf.

If they could be reprinted with the author's approval, I think they would sell very well. Hope to see it happen...

13. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Me too! In this economy thats a good quick chunk of change to make.Maybe one of Bobby Hall's grandkids could make some extra $$$$,or SDJ,AGDT will work out deal to put them out again.

14. RRL

RRL Top Dog

An Audiobook would be pretty damn cool too!

15. Finito

Finito Big Dog

Nice books & a decent read,but yet another far fetched account.
    Hey Fat Bill,when will yours be done & will you give it warts & all or "once upon a time ?

16. Banjoman

Banjoman Pup

Bought, I look forward to the 2011 one...

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

How much we talkin?

18. rockey

rockey Big Dog

their oridgonal the last mag i just baught he said it was but it's a copy i'd pay 20 not 60 for a copy

19. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

the book is good, its all photocopied black and white pages, nice reading for sure

20. SDJ2010

SDJ2010 Big Dog

PHOTOCOPY???? It's a professionally printed book damn it...