1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Searks Newest Additions

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by searkkennels, Aug 3, 2005.

1. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

3. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

LOL, you always say that. you ought to see which male i am about to breed jada with.
    or this one first not sure which. the first one is only 2 hrs from me the other is in cali. i only bought the female pup. traded a blackman pup for the male and a couple for jada. she is almost 5 yrs old

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2005
  4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

are you married, seark? :D :p :D

On a more serious note, congrats on some well bred pups! Time will tell but it seems right now you've got the ball in your court.

5. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

LOL, just got unengaged. my work takes so much of my time, but is very rewarding. besides i am still young

6. work it man work it hopefully things work out sure they will i got a litter mate to the paz pups and he is something else and sure yours too

7. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

pups look good, I've heard good things about that Luther dog. Did you get them here in the states?

8. yup

we did

9. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Those are some nice dogs that you have seark. Hope everthing is good with them.

10. GYD04

GYD04 Pup

Good luck with those Luther pups, we are going to be adding some of the blood to our yard and really looking forward to having it. Almost got one out of that litter, I'm sure they will be some good ones!

11. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

Thats what im talkin bout...love the boyles stuff.