1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

second try.. some updates!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by ganja, Jan 16, 2012.

1. ganja

ganja Big Dog

2. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

nice hows that pinch of lonzo working for you?

3. ganja

ganja Big Dog

I like it a lot, he's a pretty good dog so far, I'm hoping to get him out to some shows and competitions and see how he does :)
    he doesn't take car rides too well but we'll try and see :)
    we're gradually increasing the time he spends in the car and so far, he's fine up to an hour drive :)

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i LOVE how he is built. he's turned out to be a very nice looking fella. which i figured he would. :-)

5. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Very nice looking dog man. Good luck w/him

6. ganja

ganja Big Dog

thanks a lot everyone :)

ElJayBee he does becomes a stunning lil dog (I'm biased lol) but he's also loosing that puppy like face lol

7. Great looking dog and a good cross nomatter what people say about those lonzo dog that look great for a50/50 cross!! I have a similar cross but coming thru blake's damion R.O.M check him out!!

8. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

he has lost his puppy face, lol! and you should be biased, you got handsome boy! :-)

9. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

nice looking dog...good luck with him

10. GREAT LOOKING DOG!!!!! Thats what they re posed ta look like!!!!

11. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Nice.......

12. I've liked that dog ever since you got him. :) Looking better all the time.

Get some Cerenia for his motion sickness. Once he makes a few trips successfully without getting sick, he will probably be over it. The couple I've had that got car sick got over it by using it.

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Beautiful Dog!

14. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

He is very handsome...looks solid...bet he is a pleasure to own...loving the pedigree too :)

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

25% out = pure fire

16. ganja

ganja Big Dog

thanks a lot boogie!
    appreciate it a lot coming from you :)

you mean weight loss? lol
    I'm getting him ready for march :)

[​IMG]

17. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

25% Lonzo blood (out) on the bottom side through Super Lady
    Looks like a very well put-together dog. Seems to be getting better looking with age,.....doesn't always happen.

18. ganja

ganja Big Dog

yes, it's a pretty nice cross as far as I'm concerned lol
    works out great for me :)

19. ganja

ganja Big Dog

only thing is that he's slightly undershot.. but that doesn't make him any less good :)

20. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Nice, i always liked him. Good job!