1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Secure fencing

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DogMan-GameAPBT, Nov 1, 2015.

1. edgar86

edgar86 Big Dog

[​IMG]

I use this whenever i need privacy , cheap , durable , look good ;)

2. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

thats when knowledge of propagation comes in. Just like pullin clones.....most of your money is going to go into the dripline....which still wont be too much.

3. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Yous all lost me with all these flowering trees. All I see is a yard surrounded by bee and yellow jacket attractive flowers. Lol no thank you but it does look very cost effective. Anything out there that don't flower?

How do these trees fair in the winter though? Will they die off till spring leaving a northern yard exposed?

5. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Spoken like a grower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

A lot of people here in the NW use Laurel bushes as border screens. They grow like weeds. But not as fast as an instant chain link fence and cover.

7. Mop Master

look into cypress trees.....grow up to 25ft and make a great barrier if planted close together

8. Mop Master

theyre also evergreen

9. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

Those willows are not flowering. Their leaves are different colors

10. Mop Master