1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Senators that voted for confiscation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by old goat, May 16, 2014.

1. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Thanks Old Goat ! I Care about the right to have firearms.

2. david63

david63 CH Dog

I support the 2nd amendment big time. Obama and Eric Holder can eat s### and bark at the moon before they get my guns.

3. david63

david63 CH Dog

BK in Texas everybody pretty much carries a gun. Texas is also a big supporter of the 2nd amendment too.

4. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Every U.S. citizen needs to stand up for their constitutional right to bare arms! Texan or otherwise! The 2nd amendment is one of the things that makes the U.S. great! Imagine how dis-empowered you'd become with out your firearms! You would be more reliant and more dependent on the government (which is what they want), you would be at the mercy of criminals (some of which will always carry firearms regardless of the law) and once they have your guns, it won't stop there! After your guns are gone it will be easier to take the rest with your ability to defend and protect yourself severely limited.

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

where i live they are asking people to register their water wells . next they will be changing us to get our water . the people around me told them hell no we're not going to register our wells and the taxes on the land went up 40 % . they are getting people together to protest the rise in taxes at the next meeting . water is the new oil just think how much it cost to go in the store and buy a bottle of water already ?

6. david63

david63 CH Dog

Damn old goat 40% you need to get together with other people and fight this big time Re elect new people all together. On this I would fight the government tooth and nail on this.

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

they're trying to make it were people with a lot of land can't afford to pay their taxes and then take it from the . but we are going to protest this increase at a tax assessor meeting they will have . the water is a big problem to the only reason we can think of is they want our wells or tax us on the use .

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  8. david63

david63 CH Dog

OLD goat they tried it here about 20 years ago we killed it at the local level. just last night we voted NO for splosh.