1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

September Pet of the month!!!

Discussion in 'Pet of the Month' started by StopBSL, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Please note the new size rule.

Contest Rules:

* Each member is only allowed to enter one picture per category per month, if you submit additional pictures, they will be promptly removed.

* Photos should be no larger than 600 x 600 pixels.

* The dog pictured must be owned by you, if the dog is deceased, it must have died under your ownership.

* Please include your dog's call name with your entry, to aid in the voting process.

* Near the end of the month, entries will close and a post for voting will be put up. You may vote once per category.

* If your dog wins a monthly contest, you may not enter that same picture for the rest of the year. You may re-enter the same dog as often as you wish, as long as you use a different picture each time. A championship vote shall be held at the end of the year for all dogs that won a particular category, so it would be to your benefit to leave your entry hosted at the same URL if you win a monthly category.

If you post a picture that violates these rules, it may be subject to immediate removal and will require resubmission, conforming to these rules, to be included in the contest.

Quick breakdown of the categories:

Male: All adult male dogs.
    Female: All adult female dogs.
    Puppy: Puppies 12 months of age or younger.
    Pet: Any pet, any type, any breed.

Please remember, this contest is for fun! Participate in the spirit of the contest as it is intended. Don't campaign for your dog, or invite friends to vote for your entry. Don't make disparaging remarks about other dogs entered. (If you feel there is a care issue, feel free to PM the user or start a new thread.) Keep the photo contest threads clean and friendly so everybody can enjoy!

This is the way I want you to post your Entry

example:
    black caesar's Hemi @ 19 months etc

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Eliezer's Albino Boa Constrictors 4 months old
    [​IMG]

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Gapit's "Crazy" @ approx. 4 yrs. She is a rescue dog of unknown breed, we think she might be Pointer and Bulldog of some sort? If you have a guess let's hear it. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
  4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Got a guess on the age?

My guess is a german shorthaired pointer and an american bulldog

5. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Muttkip's Mr. Bojangles @ 7 years old

[​IMG]

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Muttkip, great pic. . can you please crop it to be less than 600 px in width though? The dimensions allowed are up to 600 x 600 each way. Thank you!

7. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

There ya go....sorry I thought it was cropped, photoshop said it was but I guess it wasn't, but I fixed again sorry bout that ^^;

8. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

RedTone's "Booster Baby Bullet" 19 months

Attached Files:

9. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

She is approx. 4 yrs old. Thats a great guess! Never thought about the GSP but it surely could be. :)

10. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

The size restrictions are 600x 600 . .to be eligible for voting we will need this changed before the vote comes up.

Thanks

11. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

Franzi216's Pascha@ 1,4 years

[​IMG]

12. BA08/15

BA08/15 Big Dog

BA08/15's Jule @ 5 years
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
  13. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Any posts I haven't thanked on this thread need to fix their size. . . 600x600 is the limit and i'd hate to see you not get entered because of that. . .

thanks

14. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Big Game @ 14 months, Am Staff
    [​IMG]

15. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

16. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Should be fixed now??

17. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

it is showing up now. .but the image is 600x800 . .can u crop it to be within the allowed 600x600 limit?

18. i think i have the size right now.
    pitbullcrzy1's nala at 7 months

Attached Files:

19. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

How do I go about doing that? I just pushed re size for web page and thats the size my pic came out:confused:

20. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

The easiest way would be to save it on your computer and crop it. Then reupload it to your gallery. Or, to post it in photobucket and resize using their crop tool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.