1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

seriously

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BEHAVIN, Nov 13, 2013.

1. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

what is it with everyone posting peds of their new dog etc and asking "what do ya think"
    how is anyone supposed to know, yep some might like the way he's bred, but dogs are dogs and thats how they should be judged, as dogs not the pretty inbred/line bred names on the pedigree that appear 35 times etc.
    it seems with the many years ive been look'n in everybody here has a dog that is "turning out real good, or he has "great mouth" or he's "dead Game" but still living lol.... people using turms that a dog fighter would use to describe his prospect but yet these dogs are pets. i can except you may be very or extremely happy with your dog but stop trying to fool people with ya bs to make something out of nothing, your fool'n yourself, your fool'n ya dogs and no one else. especially those that know something about these dogs. alot of people don't seem to understand by doing this your going to loose out on what you might already have. be honest in yourself, be honest in your dogs and youll get honest dogs. i don't care if you have your dog as a house dog/pet, so be it.....enjoy it, but don't make it out to be something its not,the American Pit Bull Terrier is a great bread. for those who frequent the site that do sport with their dogs, god bless you and your dogs.How's about some of you describe what your doing with your dog and describe how he focuses on such things, then ask what ya think? then maybe say, hey look this is how he's bred etc....hey but as it stands if i was look'n for a good dog, id come here because there are no failiers here, they are all perfection lol...
    like i said, i can admire someones pride and joy, be it couch potato, the dog you play catch with or an all out work'n dog but but stop the BS, who know's it might help stop the BSL.........
    respectfully D'S..........

2. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

If some one dog has mouth here I don't think they judged it by how hard it crushes kibble, just take it as they know there dog better than you an maybe your not apart of there circle, no reason why a person can't be proud of there dogs attributes an not get in to depth in a public forum

3. witchman

witchman Pup

People have a right to say ,show and do what they want on a public forum ,as long as it's within the forum rules..That is why I wouldn't take what anyone says seriously ever on a PUBLIC forum..everyone has a GR.CH. in the making..lol..but even if it is a couch potato and buddy dog or whatever people can be very proud or enjoy their dogs and show em off, who cares? IMO about BSL it's the fact that to many folks have tons of animals ,way to big of a yard in the public eye..from my experience with large yards to many buyers get shy pups or dogs because the yard it was in was too big to show some personal affection or just being around a dog enough..and this is what the public sees.....Personally I could care what one does with their dogs...how they raise,care or treat .They are not mine..but if they are gonna be brought out to the public eye sometime maybe a little personal training and socialization is in need....Remember the mainstream does by following not by their own opinion..so if they see less, and when they do see if the dogs weren't shy or over aggressive then it'll catch on ..keep the ones private that need be and the calm social ones in the public....anyway that's my thoughts on this subject

4. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Personally, I felt it was a decent rant

5. APBT@10

APBT@10 Banned

It's a sensible rant , Modesty is best , lack of modesty concerning statements that help create BSL is harm,
    as it perpetuates a fact that BSL had a foundation on false statements from the get go.

6. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

Nice rant, i have wondered this. i have posted peds but my ony question is do yo consiider it scattered. but the ped cant tell you shit bout a dog.

7. gotpitt

gotpitt Pup

I felt it was a good rant as well