1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Severn Valley Rtters

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CHUVALOFAN, Dec 7, 2015.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nice! Good way to clean a barn out.

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Seen that before, those plummer terriers definitley get the job done...
    I like the work aspect of ratting more,as oppesed to the sport, ha ha...
    I enjoyed this vids aswell...
    Ratts...
    ratting HD massacre!! - YouTube
    Best Ratting dogs 2015 - YouTube

these jagd terriers are as crazy as thier owners, check the handeling...LIVE ACTION...
    Badger digging with Deutscher Jagdterrier Dunja--Nemacki lovni terijer Dunja jamarenje jazavca - YouTube
    I regert saying Jagds didnt go to ground, truley a versatile terrier...
    Another fine video,,, Bamaman might enjoy as well...
    Jack Russell working terriers account for lamb killing fox. - YouTube

4. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

loved watching those ratting vids. helps me unwind if you'd believe it! lol

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep I enjoyed them EP.I have never done any ground work but that guy in the last video was a pro and was t his first rodeo.Not knowing what I was doing ,I would have had a hole big enough for me and him both to fit in.He had it nice and square to.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I have 2 Jack Russell's in a big pen and they have tunneled under the slab ,they love to dig.I have a older female that's a catch dog that lives in the pen with them .She is about 45 lbs and she gets the idea that she can dig and tunnel under this slab to.I go to feed them one day and couldn't find my female catch dog,I am pissed.Im thinking someone has stolen her and I remebered she had been trying to dig and go under the slab like the Jack Russell's ,sure enough she was stuck under the slab and it took me about 20 mins to dig her out.Glad she had a collar on because it was something for me to grab and pull lol.She was stuck so dam tight she could barely breathe.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Pretty cool videos. I like watching them little dogs work.

8. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

got that terrier blood I'm em still. ;)

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well I got moles ,,and what they do is they dig them suckers up and kill them.The moles wind up tunneling under my fence into the Jack Russell pen.Its a huge pen and the Jack Russell's will dig them up and kill them.My female Jack is really dam good at it .

10. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

Good sport that...ratting was how my dad got me into dogs when I was about six or seven.cant go wrong with a good little terrier.

11. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good reads Bamaman, made me laugh...

12. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

mine threw up a damn rat on the carpet when she was 2. lol. the whole thing.

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

14. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Patterdales are tough little bastards but unless you like shovel work steer clear. They have a tendency to kill the quarry in the burrow and stay down there for hours just ragging the hell out of it.

15. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Theres a guy in the Carolinas breeding some bad ass little jagds.

Hard to beat a Patterdale though. Whole lot of heart on these little dogs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Mountain Feist Dog Breed Information and Pictures this is called a Feist , they are widely used in the deep south.Some of you may have never heard of a Feist.Thought I would share it with you.Great little dogs that love the hunt.Some of you may have saw one and even thought it was a Rat or Jsck Russell Terrier.

19. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

Great stuff!
    Gotta love working terriers. They're some badass little dogs.

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Bamaman, a friend had one in the carolinas he said was pretty much a rat terrier and jack cross, the dog did his job killing rodents on the turkey farm... a true worker in every sense, but was bit fight crazy if not worked heavily...
    I never heard of them since, thanks for the share...