1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shedding?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Laced Wit Game, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

damn, maybe im not the only one goin through this then!

2. Gxkon

Gxkon Big Dog

the white bitch i had shed alover my dark green carpet u leave her alone for a hour on the carpet and she would turn it white

3. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

black is the best lollll:p:)

4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Laced,

If the dog has always shed like this (and by always I mean since a pup) it might just be the way your dog sheds.

In all other areas of health, is your dog fine? Eats, eliminates, energy levels, behavior all normal?

If your worried about Heart Worm, get a blood test done. It's relatively cheap and will answer your question (better than anyone on here could :) )

Yes, sudden hair loss can be a sign of illness, but this isn't sudden from what I understand.

Best of luck LWD

DryCreek:)

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I know how that is my girl is white also but I wouldn't say she sheds to much but does shed a little more then I would have first expected. She did begin to shed a little more after she turned a year but I know she doesn't have heart worms since we do a yearly heart worm test. Her overall health is excellent so I just figured that's how she sheds I know it's not out of control to the point where I should be concerned even though when I see it all over my car I become a little annoyed ;)