1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shelter dog...handsome

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by sweetscience, Dec 10, 2012.

1. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

At the present time i am unable to own a dog due to regulations in my complex.To help fill my desire to be with apbt i, volunter at the local shelter walking dogs,and working on basic skills....sit,stay,jumping.... Recently a apbt was found tied to a fence, severly undernurished,with mange,he is now at the shelter. When i saw him for the first time this dog wagged his tail like crazy and jumped up on me.I took him under my wing and started to feed him goo reece my boy.jpg d food with a little suplements ,healthy oils. The staff and other volunters complemented on how good he is looking. I will shra a few pics. reece.jpg

2. sega

sega Big Dog

I got a dog that looks identical to this one in that side shot

3. sega

sega Big Dog

How do I post pictures from my phone without putting them on my profile?

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

He's looking pretty good now.I hope you can find a good home for him.

5. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Pat on the back! he looks great! Find him a loving family if you can stand to part with him now ;-p

6. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Great job on the rehab he looks great ...

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice lookin dog. I hope you are able to give him a good home. Keep up the good work!

8. OZZZ

OZZZ Pup

Where are you located?

9. a$h

a$h Pup

great job!! nice one

10. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

You know sweetscience you made my day with your dedication & time your giving to that great breed APBT , If only there was more like you mabee more people would understyand the breed better , but i personaly my thank you in doing such a good job the dog its self looks a stunner & if it wasnt for the idiots who had them in this country ( UK ) we would still have the APBT here today in Britain . so good luck with your voluntree work with this great breed .

11. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

i would take that motherfucker in a hot second unregistered and all thats a good lookin hound.