1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Should I buy this pup?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by anabolic, Jun 25, 2010.

1. You are wrong. This is simple genetic science, you can look it up in relation to canines in any scientific text or even online.

2. Although I agree which term is which is NOT the issue here, the issue is regardless this person doesn't sound ready for the caliber of dog he may have.

3. madboy

madboy Big Dog

So that's what you have learned 2 days on a foreign forum........................only 1 breeder ........:crap:

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

All im gonna say is this why would you ask strangers if YOU should buy a dog? Maybe ask our opinions but we dont know what ur wants are in a dog assuming we even know that dog or its parents. Its not a popularity contest, u dont have to ghet what everyone else likes. Im not gonna speak on the inbred issue

5. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Should I adopt this child? Should I buy this car? Should I ask this girl out? Main thing is if you can't reach a yes yourself and be for it I doubt you should.
    If I had cash yes indeed I would but I would buy anything out forest hill.:p