1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Should I continue

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Fedor23, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

l made this little thing, and am wanting opinions on how to improve especialy from the game dog community, and somethings I can add here it is[​IMG]

NC likes this.
  2. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

you might want to mention the fact that "the breeds not for everyone" and they should research different dogs instead of just buying "the in thing" because dogs are not excessories as much as some people would have you belive they are... but good stuff dude what are you gunna do with it ...?

3. NC

NC CH Dog

Good job.. I like it alot.

4. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

I'm still going to continue on the dogfighting section, and then going to skip into its ancestors, behaviour/training, and keeping a APBT.

5. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

very nice illustrations? where did you get it?

6. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

Good job, keep us posted. You just may want to go over it again as there's some spelling errors.

7. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

------------------

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  8. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

If your asking to use it your welcome too, I have a higher resoultion version if you want that one pm me.

9. game them good food I am asuming you ment GAVE The only thing I noticed but might want to fix it. But I like it.

10. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I'm not trying to discourage your efforts, but I think I've got the book that those illustrations are out of. American Pit Bull and Staffordshire Terriers by Joe Stahlkuppe (or something like that). Just thought I should let you know that you can get yourself in trouble taking somebody else's work and using it without their permission.

11. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

mhmm... kay

12. luvnstuff

luvnstuff Pup

Stoopid question..so your poster , how I read it is Pro-Dog fighting, as long as the person isnt a "thug" ?