1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Should I get a SBT? Title sounds dumb, I know.

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by SnoopDawg, Nov 22, 2013.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....thats right,,,, why not encourge him................??????????????...get a jack-russel.....w.t.f........

2. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Pup

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good luck w your weiner dog

4. Swiper

Swiper Pup

5. ourgalsunday

ourgalsunday Big Dog

I was worried he was gonna get XXL RED NOSE PITBULLS XXL RED CHOCOLATE WHITE TRI COLORED PITBULLS
    so if he was going the Pit way figured the smaller the better

Glad to see the choice was a dachshund
    small but real

6. determination

determination Big Dog

Wow lol really. Hey get what you want man, its a long term investment. If you get a breed that holds get a break stick or parting stick. Its really not that hard to raise and care for most dogs including MOST sbt or apbt.

7. Swiper

Swiper Pup

If you love the breed you may think differently if your neighbor got one of these type dogs and was irresponsible. After a few years his dog has always been running loose and causing trouble. Now its mature and won't back down and it attacks a womans foo foo.

Now your area wants to ban the breed.

Happy now?

The fucktard can't even comprehend the difference between a 130 pound 4 legged wrecking ball and a dashund.

8. dbliny2

dbliny2 Pup

Well said swiper it takes more responsibility than carrying a breakstick

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Go to the pound ......for 3-legged poodle......

10. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Pup

Got my dog. Thanks to everyone who wasnt a piece of sh!t d!ck rider, like blue8balls.

11. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Post a pic, share w your extended family! lol

12. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Pup

[​IMG]

I like it alot, not a bully breed, so wont be posting here no more, when I become light heavyweight champion of the world, I will do the interview from the ring with my dog.

13. determination

determination Big Dog

Hey happy you enjoy your new dog. Hope you bond and have years of enjoyment. I am sure you could have easily raised and cared for a sbt. I think its funny they make the sbt sound like such a horrible dog as if it was a Aryan Brotherhood bred Presa Canario thats high on meth lol.

14. determination

determination Big Dog

Here they would have shot that dog along time ago.They no longer have bsl here vicious dog law. Like i said it's really not that hard to raise and care for a dog its called a leash sounds like a pretty good dog ,got by for years without attacking the lady's foo foo dog .while you in and your neighbors watch a da dog breed run free without confronting that said neighbor about it even though you care for your bred of choice in such a nazi like controlling manner? And yeah of course it takes more than a break stick that was just a important thing i seen not mentioned.

15. Swiper

Swiper Pup

You are a pretty smart person to figure out that the sbt is the one displaying the bad behaviour and not the human.

16. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

Man congrats on ur new pup. It is a better starter dog than u think. Them lil dogs are no joke. Learn to handle it and control it and u will be fine. Those lil dogs have lots of the same issues the SBT and APBT have but on a smaller scale. If u can raise a well mannered well adjusted non agressive weenie dog u can then move to the larger breeds. I'm not trying to be funny at all. I am seriouse. Anyone that has ever been around weenie dogs knows the challenges u face. If the dog goofs up u won't be sued the cops won't be called the opposing party will not get killed or maimed. Good luck and stick around and learn. The technique's used for the APBT and SBT will and can be used effectively on ur new dog and the whole time teach u how to handle ur SBT when it's time.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

17. determination

determination Big Dog

Read the post above this one smart guy

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

boo-hoo.....boooooo...hooooooo...wah-wah-wah.....ya hurt me feelings ya dim-wat,,,plonker....

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...thank god ya won't be here any-more......ya won't fight your way out of a paper bag.....light-heavy-weight....lol...lol.......

20. ourgalsunday

ourgalsunday Big Dog

When I was around 7 or 8
    I saw a dachshund kill a cat , so thats not so easy .
    It's clear there allot a dog in a small package.
    -----
    He made a good choice for him self , less worry , dog parks MAYBE ? , go on a vacation and less resistance in people watching the dog .
    Good luck enjoy .

-----
    PS
    you know we all have our way to communicate . Some people like to insult & in reality there great people any way But we do need rep the breed as decent speaking people. If you want to bust my chops It's not a problem
    I can deal and since I have the breed I just keep it to my self .
    We don't need Snoop to tell any one after his small time here that some Pit owners are such and such that leads to a statement like well look at the breed