1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Should Pit Bulls be banned in the U.S.? NO

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Game Time, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Game Time

Game Time Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2005
  2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

81 percent ''no".

3. Rasp

Rasp Pup

Idiots. Nobody had a problem with Pit Bulls before the 80's and 90's. Nobody had any problems with them because they were owned by the "RIGHT PEOPLE". Just like nobody has a problem with them in Japan at the moment, even though matching dogs there is legal, because over there they're still owned by responsible people. These kinds of polls are so bloody stupid - if only we didn't need bother with them to change the public's view of Bulldogs, it would be great. I wonder if the 20 odd percent of people who voted to ban them also own their own kind of dogs. I wonder how they would feel if they had to answer these STUPID polls all the time.

For the record, I voted against a ban.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2005
  4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Bump! Vote again guys!

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Man what a dumb question..It dont shock me a Media news channel is running it...OH HOLY sh!t the yes is leading the no 79% to 21% ...CALLING ALL DOGGERS WE NEED TO ALL VOTE TO DRIVE UP THE NOs ...if we all here vote no the poll will never know what hit it...lol...

6. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

I say it once and I will say it again, its not the dogs, its the owners. This really pisses me off. I vote hell no.

7. CB

CB CH Dog

ahhh love it hahahaha but keep voting no

8. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

better vote when i voted it was 73% yes

9. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

NO...i say it too..it's not the dogs, it's the irresponsible piece of crap owners! keep voting NO, 21% no and 79% yes...

10. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

man not looking good 79% says yes 21% says no let's put the votes in people!