1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show at Harry George house(lawler for pitbull rights)

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by prettyfulpitbull, May 10, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

Show at Harry George house(lawler for pitbull rights)Email siccmade for details!!!

Hey let everyone know that Harry George, a lawyer for pit bull rights is having a dog show/pulling contest the 21st at his house!! He is great! anytime you have a problem with the cops or someone messing with you about having a pit, call this guy!! I will get you the adress. he to enter is very cheap and they do not have to be adba.If you are interested, i will email you the address and phone to confirm to him anyone who will be coming.

This was sent to me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2006
  2. prettyfulpitbull

I am in Ohio and my friend who sent it to me is to so I assume it's somewhere in Ohio.

3. prettyfulpitbull

I'm going to rerally try to go to this.This guy can answer any questions about laws regarding pits.Plus I wanna take my pup

4. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

If you go I hope you post an update!

5. prettyfulpitbull

Oh I will.I'll try to get pics too

6. siccmade

siccmade Pup

I am a representitive of the N.C.O.A.P.B.T.C. putting the show together with Harry George so anyone interested instead of calling harry it may be a inconvience please contact me by e-mail @ *** Sorry we don't allow emails in the forums, they can email you below Thanks Marty ***and I can get you directions and any additional information based on the funshow.Start time Ect i already have ads placed on the gamedog ohio board so please contact me for anything needed thank you sincerely N.C.O.A.P.B.T.C. (New Central Ohio American Pit Bull Terrier Club)

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2006
  7. WINSTROL

WINSTROL Pup

Pm Me His Number I May Need To Call Him 1 Day Lol......................

8. prettyfulpitbull

Alright everyone siccmade has the directions address etc. for the show so if u want to go pm siccmade for details