1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show Champions

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Ninety-Nine, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

Which dogs are considered the greatest ADBA show champions of the last 10 years?

2. G/C XVII Matthew Most winning dog in ADBA history
    G/C X Levi Blu 2nd all time
    G/C VIII Bronson 3rd all time

Not just the last 10 years. These are the 3 top winning dogs ever. Not sure exactly what year Levi quit showing but Bronson and Matthew are both still active.

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Boog where can I find a pic of Mathews dog? I would like to see him is there a pic up here somewhere ?

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

5. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

Boogieman, your dogs look impressive, what's the highest awards you've one.

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

yeah Boogie, whats the best dog you have one with? Did you show that particular dog since they were won year old? cough retard
    Hey Boogie, you know what dog I like the best that to me doesn't get that much attention? Spun Monkey, that dog looks fantastic, what are your thoughts on him?

7. Champions cups are the top award at a show. Bronson has 30 cups, 2 Best of show, 2 best puppy. I have other dogs that have won BOS, BOO, and Best Puppy also.

Monkey is definitely a nice dog. He went back and forth with Bronson when she was showing him.

8. hardluck

hardluck Banned

who the hell is monkey? and damn 30 cups lol shit. im sure youve heard it already alot of times butt congrats.

G/C XVII Matthew Most winning dog in ADBA history
    G/C X Levi Blu 2nd all time

can someone put up the pedigrees on these dogs. cant find them and i only seen the pic of that matthew dog also and not the Blu dog.

9. hardluck

hardluck Banned

how many more till you take over levi blu's mark? and then how many more till you take over that matthews dogs spot ?

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

11. hardluck

hardluck Banned

thats bred nicely. i like it. i couldnt find it that one or the other. i highlighted and searched but came up with nothing. thanks sadie.

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Hard luck you are welcome I will see if I can find the other one of someone doesn't post it first.

13. I think Levi has 1262 points. Bronson is at 999 right now, so technically he really isn't a G/C 8 yet lol. So it could happen this year if he has another good year, but if not hopefully next year. All this assuming he stays healthy and continues to place. Ya never know and nothing is for sure :) I doubt we ever catch Matthew. He's just too far ahead. :(

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Spun monkey is bred nice too. He is the last of his kind alive today, so i've heard.

15. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Matthew is a very nice looking dog, I would own something down from him. I'm not too impressed with Bronson, he does and has won alot. Nevertheless, congrats to all dogs mentioned, and thanks for showing.

16. mac I have this one off Matthew. He's a good dog. I had a bitch off him who wasn't worth the feed she ate. Gave her away. So why don't you like Bronson lol. Not that I care, just wondering. ;) I think he's a pretty solid bulldog myself, but of course I'm pretty biased :)

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=333277

17. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

LOL, Boog, its the eye set, bugged eyed if you will. I've had and seen some bug eyed dogs, and I just don't like em, a personal prefrence. He has good confirmation, cant take that away from him, but just not what I like in a dog. No more nor less.

18. hardluck

hardluck Banned

19. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

Realizing it's all about conformation and balance what's the approx weights of the big time winners? Is there much variation?

20. Right on man thanks :) I just like to hear people's opinion of him whether it good or bad. A guy came up to me at the Cajun show and told me he used to be a Bronson hater but during last years season he finally started liking him and explained why. I do wish he had better eyes. More of that "chinky" eye look. He don't get that look till he gets all jacked up and is pulling on the leash hard and his skin is all stretched tight lol.

Thanks very much :) No that's not him. The folks who make the grand carpet mills are the people that owned him.