1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show me what youre working with

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Big Game, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I'm not digging this thread but ill let it stand for now...

3. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

4. alpay

alpay Big Dog

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'd love my next dog to be a dog down from the Rozmus' McCoy stuff. :) I grew up in Windsor so they make me think of home! lol

I wouldn't mind a dog down from Mayday either! lol Two of the three lines I'd like to experience owning. :) Cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
  6. WWII

WWII Banned

7. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

WTF Are we not able to share peds now??? No direspect B.R. But as a mod it is youre job to enforce the rules. You should keep youre likes and dislikes to youreself. But if you feel like over moderateing, buy all means shut'er down.

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I had an incident with the dogs a few years ago (which I won't talk about online so don't ask!) and only in the last 2 years started to get myself back into the dogs, just very slowly for my own personal reasons but here are 2 I currently feed:

Fully own:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=487

Co-Owned for the first 2 years of her life, but then bought my partner out of her last year so I fully own this one too now:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=287139

12. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Some very nice dogs.

Me, I am just getting started but I want to get some nice Redboy, Colby and Panther bred dogs when we get more room to make more of these. . .

Ped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Always in motion. She makes it hard to get good photos.

I know most people would be like wtf? But, I have my reasons.

13. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I feed my dog because it's essential for her life. ;):p

14. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

15. familydude

familydude Big Dog

I know what you mean I havn't had a dog in years. Mine got stolen.

16. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

17. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
  18. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

19. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

yes.

completely vertical bat ears.

i love 'em.

20. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

The rules clearly say no dog or pup sales on this site.

I don't know weather or not if your trying to either buy or sell to ppl that post particular peds.
    Or hoping to sell to someone that pm's you about your dogs...

I don't know your purpose for posting and asking others to post peds.

Your NOT asking about a particular dog, line or family of dogs and experiences of those dogs...

Why do you want to know what everybody all has on our yards and how they're bred???

The question is strange, something I expect a cop to ask...

I don't like the thread and by expressing that at the start it might prevent some questionable material and peds that prob. Ought not be shown to the mass public and John Goodwin to be posted...

Who knows how they try to take the peds into count in court... Just by the names on the pedigrees...

As a member you should keep what you think I should do to your self...

I am a Member to this site as well, and I WILL make my opinion known if I see fit weather or not I am a Mod..