1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show them women that stand with you.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, Oct 21, 2013.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol Everything you said, AGK, is spot on. I was just kidding because I know that's what most people expect to see with this thread now lol. I understand the original reason for the thread and that's why I continue to post pics of my "ride or die" chick. She's still playing the same position as the first pic I posted. Keep them pics coming.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
  2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

we want to see some things they've cooked so where's the turkey .

3. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Glad I could put some laughter in your lives. I was hoping it didn't coe in @ the wrong time.....lol. I seen they were digging in and well, you know boys will be boys.

BTW, I went to post & congratulate you both. I know first hand how much easier it is to have one who is supportive & encouraging. My wife constantly surpises me with comments that my buddies could only dream of. In fact she's said it to me multiple times....."DAMN HIS WIFE IS A BITCH HA....? LMAO!

Nothing but the best to you on your voyage together, & Happy Holidays Bro.

4. montez255

montez255 Pup

very well put Mr.AGK. sorry if i set any bars, wasn't my intention. my girl is truly a ride a die girl for me and my dogs. i'm just proud of the hott lil ass i own of her's and ain't ashamed to show it with her permission. like you said looks don't last forever so why hide it. if you got it flaunt it like Lil Flip said. i appreciate everyone's participation and hope everyone continues. let me know if i need to tone it down some on the pics yall. happy thanksgiving everyone!

5. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

Montezz you havent done shit wrong buddy we appreciate all you do pal. please continue too share buddy and if these other cats dont wanna see it tough shit or feel free too pm them ok. I love you brother you and the misses let me know if theres anything you need!!! much love from the 405!!!

6. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

@Montezz shit tone down for what!!! keep it turned up baby!!

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No need to say anything bro, believe me I dont mind any of the pics you post and that little rant of mine was not ment for you. Me and you are on the same page so dont take what i said as being because if something you did. You, Treez, myself and a few others would like to keep this thread alive. I applaud you for that. My post was not directed towards you. No need to apologize your pictures are fine.

8. david63

david63 CH Dog

With that being said let's see more pictures.

9. AGK

This threads been dying off so lets rekindle it shall we.....

[​IMG]

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you better watch out lol she'll put a leg log on you .

11. AGK

She does almost every night, they start out around my head and end up around my waist.... :lol:

12. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Anything more R-rated than this is for me only, I'm fuckin stingy.

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

13. treezpitz

She's double checking the "low price guarantee". lol

14. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....stuff the turkey..droollllll...keep ..em comeing.....lol......ya all realise there a few pensioners on here,,with bad tickers....lol...

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

come on champ you know you need to drop something on the floor . then you can catch her bending out . but don't let her see you or you will be out on the chain again lol . AGK sounds like you have a big job to do every night :) . keep up the good work .

16. treezpitz

Lmfao @ og

17. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

@champ. Stop stalking chicks at valmart lol. Jk.

18. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Hey it works, she came home with me!!!!

19. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

LOl!!.....

20. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

She's half Mexican, so as long as she didn't steal it, pull a blade from her hair and stab someone, I'm calling it a win.