1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show them women that stand with you.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, Oct 21, 2013.

1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

damn you made him pull his pictures that's just plumb mean lol .

2. montez255

montez255 Pup

Glad to see the thread alive again. Nice pics guys. I love the participation. Looks like I might have to post something.

3. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Montez, don't know Ya man, but if your taste in Bulldogs is anything like your woman your golden...Props! She's bad bro. No doubt about it. Hope you married her or atleast knocked her up lol.

4. montez255

montez255 Pup

She already has 1 of my puppies popped out. As far as my dogs, I'd like to believe I have good ones. But that all is in the eyes of the beholder. In the end the whole point of the thread... She's a bad ass bitch and takes care of my dogs. Thanx for the love bruh!

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Never seen this post before today, if your refering to me, nothing got removed, i move pictures around in my photobucket account into organized folders and it breaks the links i posted. While Montez girl is definitly fine as hell in every way, you dont really think id pull my pictures because of that do you?? Lmfao, she got a nice little round white girl butt however, come on son, i date a black girl, genetics are much different when comparing that aspect of them. :lol: like night and day. Lol
    If it didint have her puss in the picture too Id have to do the crocidile dun dee knife scene up in here lol, "Thats nots an ass, this is an ass.... lmfao....

I deleted the other comments on here though as this thread wont be turning into all the others on here latley. If people aint going to post up their own mares then wtf people even commenting for. Not directed at old goat either. If you wouldnt participate in the thread then go fuck up one of the many other that have already been ruined by all that dumb shit......

bgblok68 likes this.
  6. AGK

[​IMG]

My biggest turn on, a woman in front if a stove...... :lol:

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

can i contribute a male? i mean there are ladies on this site too...

8. AGK

You certianly can BK. I laid that out a few pages back for someone else.

9. AGK

I just titled the thread what it is because at the time, most of our main posters are male. Females can certianly participate to.

10. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

removed face for privacy. yall dont be hating!

[​IMG]

11. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

its been done on here before - couple few pages back -

12. AGK

No worries BK, i let them clown me on my lady simply because I have a good sense of humor and dont need others approval on my lady but i wouldnt tolerate it being done to others who participate in this topic. Its hard enough to get anyone other than montez and myself to even keep this thread going so i wont allow them slick ass comments to the other members who are actually participating. ;-)

13. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I mean what's to hate on anyways? lol he's a beast.

14. montez255

montez255 Pup

My baby gurl doing her thang. And my dogs waiting to eat. I purposely picked up the shirt for the pic. I hope no one minds.
    [​IMG]

15. AGK

I doubt your going to get any complaints there Montez. Lol those are some lucky dogs there sir. Lol

16. montez255

montez255 Pup

:dog::animal_plutoe::tdogwalk2::tdogwalk2:

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...a girl in front off a stove,,,can she cook it's a bonus....and then a girl in front off the sink...whamo....good un's.....bk...whats wrong with him..???..he breaking out in bumps...???...man with a 6-pack...nah..ya want a guy with a keg...lol...i have a cuddle-bubble....lol....

18. AGK

Lol, she is the first woman i have ever been with that cooks extremely well. She caters to me 100%. My ass aint even allowed in the kitchen :lol: I might have to marry this one.

19. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

What time is dinner??

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  20. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Seems like women who can cook nowadays are a rarity lol

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk