1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show them women that stand with you.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, Oct 21, 2013.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

Damn thats nice. That's not good for a bad heart but a way to go.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Hey AGK, knew you cared about your game dog family lol! That sucks she's not totally down with the dogs but that doesn't affect me, as long as shes down for pics, she's cool in my book lol.

Hey montez, I'm patient so no hurry but I still got my inbox cleared lol

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

And before anyone asks, NO, they don't like each other either.... :D
    Guess you cant have everything. lol

4. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

That will do just fine.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Gotta treat em like 2 female bulldogs, give em love and keep them separated... lol

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I figured it was a decent compromise. ;)

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nope its hard to find a prefect one AGK...lol and my dam dogs are just as fussy they dont like some woemen..And some woemen dont like them..lol what do you do? .But man them woemen come over with the perfume on all dolled up and my house dog T Clyde dont know what to think lol.You can just see the hormones raging lmao.

8. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah agk i dont blame you i would have knocked her ass up too with a bottom like that!!! lol

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......darn.....this thread...is getting better.....uh ahhh.......woof-woof.....pant-pant......

10. MMSmith

MMSmith Pup

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, man. Not only did AGK open it up to girls posting pictures of their guys, if you've got to come to a GAME DOG forum to talk about/see boobs and ass, you're pretty fucking pathetic.

11. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Hey, I don't come here to see tits or ass but montez pic sure brightened my day up! LOL Keep em comin tez!

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

A man will look at tits and ass ever chance he gets lol..Cant help it.

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Exactly Bamaman, thats why women and man threads should be separate LOL.

14. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

You'll get over it like I got over that hairy chest. Gonna look at Montez pic for reinforcement.

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

think that duck dynesty thread may be affecting others..lol

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

The thread is for all Game Dog members,male and female.If you don't like one pic,it's as easy as scrolling to the next.

17. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

18. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

9042_573510042699339_596045591_n (2).jpg lol smy badd here it is

19. SVKNLS

SVKNLS Pup

My wife of 23 yrs.

Attached Files:

20. montez255

montez255 Pup

here's another of my outstanding girl when we had a night out. hey wait a minute that guy is not me. wtf! haha
    [​IMG]