1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shy Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dogman Tae, Dec 25, 2015.

1. SHAQATACK

SHAQATACK Pup

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I bet... Again I dont believe him for a multitude of things...
    Roy travelled a good distance into kirkland,,, a greatdog man and one of texas best,,, roy had language issues,,, but closed a show ate which most lack... an ace in my eyes...

3. niko

niko CH Dog

I'll take your word on it EP...Just curious☺

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

EP what issues did roy have ?

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good to see you post my friend,,,its been a while...

We had a great bred male of a supergnat stud to a irish jerry gyp that acted the same way,,, very shy and whem approached he would coward into his doghouse but when he hit the back wall he would spring foward snaping like dusty roads off the roaps...

Although this undesirable trait might pop up in any line,,, I think tgs practice of linebreeding on these traits and the fact hes sold so many couples the reason frisco will continue to be the base of this thread...

We raised almost a dozen of banjos offspring and noticed the rare outgoing ones were cold,,, the spooky one could really bite both dogs and human and it didnt matter how you raised them as they might bite you,,, the shy ones were one person type dogs and sweet to that person,,, the also matured very late but when they did mature they were fair...

Brian Bailey culled his whole litter off banjo before two years old,,, he said the redboy dogs should speed up thier maturity with no avial...
    We had nothing but time as ours out of his litter seemed to be a shy pup for wee over three years,,, were glad we waited...

We contiplated to take her to something from that line and the redman dog was nice,,, outgoing and his dam tina gave him some legs as they most seemed to have arts missy build... Brian talked us out of it and there were a multitude of things that were gald we didnt...

Instead we bred her to a confident boyles male and his son getting seven pups and only one retained the shy traits...
    The generation after that and so forth we are yet to see it pop up agian due to linebreeding the other way away from banjo...
    I know it might pop up sometime but hey...

Years ago we got a inbred heinzl male from the crazy cousins by way of the milkman,,, he was about a yearold and we were so exited to pick him up from the airport,,, he was cowered in the back of the crate and looked like some one beat him in reverse into the shipping crate as he was so small and undershot he looked like a boston bulldog,,, his face was almost flat so we called him flathead... He matured into a scarry cat and wouldnt harm a fly,,, he tried his teeth wouldnt come together,,,lol...

His seven generation pedigree had thee quater inbred father daughter heinzl with no othername than colby and the cousins...
    The other quater was also colby making for a very tight old fsmily pedigree that should have been outcrossed decades ealrier...
    A friend got a bitch from the raggamuffin off two winners that were halfbrother sister off loposays harley,,, sophie on the bottem of one and
    a sorrels outcross on the other,,, the two were bred making for a very old pure colby cross that was something speacial...
    The flathead really needed to be outcrossed and the offspring were very nice outgoing dogs...
    A sargent of a local police department ended up with one named yukon jack that was evrything you wanted in a bulldog,,, scent trained to boot...
    The city had a previous ban on pitbulls until this dog came into this mans life and he helped to lift it,,, this dg was the mascott and his pictures were on shirts and mugs with the police logo... A very cool dog that could have played the little rascals petey down to a t...

I do think some could have been nurtered,,, but these I mention were just born that way and nothing will change them...
    The ones that needed nurtrered get more a pass than those whom are born that way...

Unless left with a shy dam for along,,,long time,,, I dont think her attitude presuedes her offspring one way or another but I do believe its in the genes... Handeling pups very young for extended times helps most but not all in my experiences...

Time for Frisco jokes... How can you tell frisco isnt the real sire???
    ...he isnt pissing himself...

I can only imigine the garner children hand raising all those pups,,, ten to a bed,,, one for breakfest and two for lunch and...and...
    Dad I cant play with any more pups I am full...Those poor kids probably hate puppies...

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

his parents spoke appalachian,,, he was thought french canadian,,, and went into the republic of texas aka northen mexico which the spanglish has no translation...

Just joking,,, I think his only real issue was a timberwolf...

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I think we know eachother a little more than you might imagine,,, if your name is infront of you handle so is mine...lol...

If thats you,,,I was gonna hit the town for your bday with jb but we curred out...maybe next year...

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Very well written and recieved,,, the best post on the subject so far...

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

that wolf thing happen after that show so roy was 100 % .

11. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I wouldnt say a hundred percent as rested at home hundred percent,,, but yeah its seems rollbar and roy prevailed under the circumstances...

Some say Barney wasnt an ACE beacause of his quit in texas,,, others say the heat quit him and he was tested evry match as he wasnt in great shape and travelled everwhere...

ID think he was a close as an ACE as one can be and the texa heat got the best of him,,, others from texas dont see it as an excuse as they are used to it...
    I dont think they understand he stresses of a long trip,,, change of climate etc....

Hardcores Doogie was aslo a cur in some eyes,,, but under the circumstances,,, he was damn fine one also...

The oppisition might never had the chance if it wasnt for these stresses and the rolls were reversed...

Sayagian??? definitatly a cur of the worst type...all the bark and bite of a rootbeer full of caffeine and sugar in the tank with a thick foamy head full of air and a bubbley bottem ...pop...the pistol...

12. niko

niko CH Dog

Dont think so EP but you seem like a good guy lol

13. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

I read a story that said that Holt asked the other party to agree to have the crowd to be quiet before/during match due to the dog being weird about noises.

As far as some dogs being shy, IMO the dogs have a way of reading people, good or bad. I don't know how they do it. Dogs DO look to the left eye first just like people(for deception); maybe the smell of certain people turn them off. Ive seen seen certain dogs act fine around some people and completely different around others.

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah I've seen this alot as well, sometimes you need to take heed if the dogs perception

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

15. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thanks for the reply,,, a quite show,,, shows sportsmanship...

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Look who is talking you rank ass whinning cur mutha fucka, you are all pedigrees with nothing else to back them up full of yourself with all your dumb ass bullshit babbles that lead nowhere sucking on your own cock because you think you are all that Mr.Pop goes the weasel pop pop goes the weasel the weasel pop goes the weasel because the weasel goes POP LMAO. This fool can say rapid roy was an ace dog yet he calls Pandi just a bad ass bitch but not ace quality get the fuck out of here with your damn bullshit opinions fool LMAO.

17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Pandi was called a "devastating ace" by most anyone who got to see her go. I have never heard anyone say otherwise. First time for everything and opinions will always very from person to person but the vast majority of people who got to witness her go all say the same thing about her, "ACE". Many believe the best Boyles bitch since QOH

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

That's all I have ever heard also.... I'm sure, as knowledgeable as ep is, he just got his hounds mixed up....LOL right saiyagin