1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shy Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dogman Tae, Dec 25, 2015.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Pandi killed 3 out of 4 of her opponents and never went past the 37 minute mark.
    In the chest. She came with a game plan and went right to it when released.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
  2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Ive asked plenty of old timers what thier idea of an ACE was,,, I would put Pandi in the freak catagory...
    Sure some wouldnt know the difference in the two,,, but I would put the two in a different catagory and untill that freak is really stressed would I put them in the Ace catagory...

Shadey Lady was a freak of nature...
    Pandi also IMO,,, but hey if you throw them all in one pot,,, call it gumbo...as maurice said,,, they dont know what thier looking at!!!

The Zorro dog was also a freak accomplishing what he did in a short time and was simply a shy dog because the lack of attention and he prevailed under a great hand...

All you assholes who think you add something of value are lacking any base and only speak when spoken to...Try adding to...

3. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Yeah buddy, a mile of difference between an Ace and A Barnstormer! To be honest I have seen very few Ace's. One being Arthur Ray (Art), another Hank, the perfect Ace, wins and look's bad do'n it but he still wins, (the first time I saw him do that wheel'n and turn'n and scratching sideways they won A bunch off me) another Bolio, A smart fighter an opportunist. I know there were/are a lot more, also A real Ace should beat A freak! If there taking heat, they ride it out, A multi faceted dog! Aces are far and few between, just A couple of examples I have seen! I could think of A few more but those made an impression on me! I also believe an Ace can throw great dog's the whole package! Then again it's just my opinion! Ace A complete package,

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Contradict your self much Elias? LMAO First you go on to say that you've asked PLENTY of old timers what there idea of an ACE was then you go on to say , sure some wouldnt know the difference in the two, so basically you are just agreeing with the old timers that have the same opinion as yours and claiming it as fact while disregarding the other old timers that dont agree with you. Thats the problem with you being full of shit is that you think your OPINION is fact while everyone elses opinions (especially the ones that were ACTUALLY there) are just opinions. I guess you think that EVERYONE that has a different opinion then yours must be assholes or are lacking in value and base huh? LOL I guess you think no one else besides your self Elias adds/contributes to these threads? GTFOYHH=Getthefuckoffyourhighhorse. LMAO You might be able to fool EVERY contestant in the SPECIAL olympics but in the (real) OLYMPICS you AINT fooling no one LMAOROTF hahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahhahahaahahahahahaaaa

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

great reply good sir,,, an ACE is a oppertunist and can close the show at two or three hours if need be...
    I agree an ace should beat a freak,,, if that freak dont get ahold of them...
    Most wouldnt know an ACE if they seen them was Mr.Hargroves response also...

6. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

So an ace is less than a freak... huh?

7. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Now you saying a ACE, should beat a FREAK...
    Man, you are hard to follow... ijs which is it?

8. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

In my opinion an ace is unbeatable... the only way an ace would lose, would be from owner stupidity/poor management... imho

9. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Lmao to funny....sbt

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I think rarley has a freak gone into an ace,,, if the freak gets the right bite off its over but if the ace can out ace them long enough to ware the freak chances are most freaks arent freakish in the second and third quarters...

Mr.Hargrove explained it well when refering to his ACE RUFUS when he beat his sire Jack...
    I regret meeting some great dogmen and not asking more as to thier thoughts on certian things and when I had the oppertunity and sense you better believe I asked...
    I can tell you ladybird and your sister sayagian also need to grow up and realize you never stop learning...
    Its okay to counter your beliefs,,,just add some substance or you seem like childish girls putting your barbies into your brothers tonka trucks...

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

A freak and an ace is generally two people talking about the same thing and just using a different word. "Freak" is usually reserved for a dog that performs far outside of its family's average or one that shows extraordinary strength or mouth. Ace is usually reserved for a dog that has every tool or one that went into top competition and outclassed them. It's all semantics as an ace is a freak or else they'd all be aces.

I think in this case dogs are being discounted to fit a narrative. You won't find many of any dogmen who actually saw pandi get busy day she was just a shotgun mouth with no ability. That bitch was one of the baddest of any decade.

promoe likes this.
  12. niko

niko CH Dog

Good post Naus I think you hit it on the head

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good read...
    I would say the difference in a freak and an ACE is one has a freakish mouth and the other has freakish ability...

Sorry to counter your take naustroms,,, the Gatorboys F. claimed Mikey to be the best he ever owned,,, so he most have been of ace qualty...
    Those that seen pandi claimed her a freak,,, not knowing the inside scoop,,, I can bet they hardly travelled and had very small crowds to protect the shy freaks inttentions,,, nothing wrong there as we should always put our dogs in the best situation... With that being said I think an ACE should be able to go anywhere anytime,,, as a friend described his tak on an ACE,,, a superbowl sunday fourth quarter last minute clinch type of a dog,,, tested with the best and a very close game shows the most ability... I like his analogy...

I do think an ACE should go through a handful of circumstances and stresses to test thier ACE ability,,, or thier just an ACE in your backyard...

I am sure plenty have had what they considered an ACE but never put them in the oppertunity tp really prove it,,, an ACE is an ACE in the eyes of the world...

When I ask these observational questions of "tell me a shy ace,,, or a white freak" the answers are far an few for a reason...
    The shyier they are the less ace ability to overcome these circumstances...

And sometimes the shyier they are the more freaky some seem on their spot because they dont like to be fucked with,,, take them of the spot and most arnt as freakish...

I do relate the color black to freaks and hardly is there a white dog that fits that catagory...

These are observations that weve made as a collective and I know I am the first one to type it,,, I feel our studies desearve attention and also the cross examination of those whom also prefer to learn from eachother...

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Everybody has an ideal dog. Of course you want the perfect animal but those don't exist. These dogs are combat dogs and they're bred for combat first. If you got an ugly ass blind bulldog that's shy as shit but will kick ass then that dog is getting matched. And if the dog produces more combat dogs then it'll be bred.

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

They traveled and went to big time multicard shows with that bitch. Pandi was very smart as impressive as she was when she hit you was her ability to figure out your defense and hit you where she wanted.

Freakish mouth and freakish ability are both...freakish. Semantics really

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! Its all semantics. There is NO set definition too those terminologies when it comes to describing a bulldog. But that retarded person (Elias) just does not seem to get it talk about never stops learning LMAO.

17. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

Saiyahin clear your pm inbox

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thanks for the response...

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Elias quote>Those that seen pandi claimed her a freak,,, not knowing the inside scoop,,, I can bet they hardly travelled and had very small crowds to protect the shy freaks inttentions,,, nothing wrong there as we should always put our dogs in the best situation...

Elias just lost the bet , it just shows yawl what he really knows LMAO.

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I can admit to a loss,,, and also admit the value of naustroms post that add a ton of value to this board and I enjoy his posts,,, thank you...