1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Signature Photo

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Miss Conduct, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Ok Marty, I changed the photo in my signature, but no matter how many times i resize and save, it still shows it too big.

What in sams hell am I doing wrong? Help the blondie out!! ;) lol

2. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

only way i found to do it, was to resize it and save it on my computer.

then i uploaded it to photohucket, and then pasted the image code into my sig.

if i tried to resize the photo, then upload it to game-dog.com, thn use the link from my gallery, it was too big each time.

you can see the size i ended up with below (after about 5 trial and error sessions). the original image was 1024x 768 or somethin, and i shrunk it by 50% each time.

good luck.

3. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Here you go.If you want it more smaller let me know.Right click and copy it on your picture file.

[​IMG]

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Hey I resized it and put it in my gallery if you want to try it...:)

5. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thats a nice looking Bulldog you have there! Slick

6. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I'm far from being a computer expert LOL but I have encountered the same type of problem doing photo changes elsewhere. What I did was, after you have altered the photo to suit your needs, clear out your "Browser cache" (I think that's what it's called) close your browser and then reopen it.

I think that the browser holds the original pic until you do this, at least mine seems to do so. It's worked for me before but I'm not 100% sure why!

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Is that better ;)

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Thanks! I like him too, he's my favorite ;)

And THANK YOU MARTY for helping me out :D