1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Skull ROM?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by maximusab, Jul 13, 2006.

1. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

Thanks for the info.

2. I have a pair of Boudreaux/garner dogs where skull is prominent in both pedigrees. I have been raising dogs for 26 years. Best pair of dogs I have ever owned and they are half brother and sister. Looks promising.

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Skull / Tab

4. mllrn

mllrn Pup

randy fox has skull blood

5. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

7. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Got a half sister to your dog ohav4.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

My experience with Skull and Eli stuff has been good..... I found myself trying to breed em to get a harder bite, but I've never had a prob with there willingness to go

10. david63

david63 CH Dog

I also have a male off of badger and miss skull. Damn good dog.

11. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Off blitz??

12. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Skull to bolio, frisco or yellow, and sorrells, etcetera, and real tight.

13. nolimit

nolimit Pup

Owned Gametyte's Little Skullly.....,a hard biting game finishing Skull dog...a grandson of Hatch....and he produced quality animals for us.....ones that have went on to prove themselves for discriminating fanciers...I loved him and what he left behind...cant speak for all Skull hounds but he was the 2nd best hound I've owned...,the best was a linebred Maverick/Blondie hound that was the truth in deep water...had a lil Maloney/Almendarez for an out....RIP NOLIMIT

14. nolimit

nolimit Pup

BTW, both Maverick hounds had hard pressure mouths, super crazy strength, speed and the will to finish....take your time with these Maverick hounds....not rushing them and having them super healthy will pay dividends.....Bullyson dogs don't reach their peak till 3yrs old.....

15. nolimit

nolimit Pup

16. nolimit

nolimit Pup

17. nolimit

nolimit Pup

18. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

19. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Blitz back to his momma, Midnight.

20. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

I'm runnin skull hounds. Built my yard with red reaper. Love skull blood!