1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Skull

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BIGTEXAS, Jul 27, 2008.

1. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Good looking dogs. Not that i am that familiar with the blood but i have never seen a tri colored dog bred like that.

3. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

i guess it happens with inbred skull dogs..i'v heard and read somwhere that its from kinards black and tan buck.....if you look behind skulls ped you will see it.....

4. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Nice dogs you have there Tex. What do you like about skull dogs i heard threre pretty rough.

5. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

thanks....i like all the eli strains...but i like the mavrick /skull dogs,cuz like many of the eli strains,i think they can be the total package if crossed right...i also dont think you have to leave the eli / boze family to get the total package...but it has workd both ways...crossed in and out.....

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I am very interested in skull dogs. I am talking now with my mentor about incorporating that line in the program. nice..

7. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

goodluck...and if n when yo do...im sure you wont be disappionted..

8. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Heres one Im feeding..

-----------------{ Garner's "Frisco"
    ----------{ Kelly's "Mojo Rising"
    -----------------{ F&K's "Young Chinagirl"
    ---{ Kelly's "Prowler"
    -----------------{ Garner's "Frisco"
    ----------{ Kelly's Boo
    -----------------{ F&K's "Young Chinagirl"
    SPF's "Bonnie"
    -----------------{ Boudreaux' "Maverick"
    ----------{ Boudreaux' "Skull"
    -----------------{ Boudreaux' "Rita"
    ---{ Boudreaux' "Cobretta"
    -----------------{ Boudreaux' "Muffler"
    ----------{ Boudreaux' "Pandora"
    -----------------{ Boudreaux' "Easy"

The pic of her in my gallerey does her absolutley no justice..

9. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Man, I would have never thought to draw up a ped like that. Thats cool as hell. SPF and BigTex Both of your dogs are outstandingly beautiful and bred well. *Edit-no soliciting of dogs!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2008
  10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

BIG TEX from one texan to anotha...nice lookin history on those dogs listed... I hope they all doin well ...keep doin ya thang..

Cutt-

11. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

very nice SPF....i like the mojo rising stuff...good luck with her....

very nice looking female mac..goodluck with her aswell...hope you find the right male that your looking for.....

hey thanks cutthroat....there doing good...and good luck with you and yours...

12. ThePostMan

ThePostMan Guest

Removed due to board rules and I am far from a puppy peddler and don't want to be considered or compared to one....my dogs speak for themselves.

YIS&B

ThePostMan

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2008
  13. ThePostMan

ThePostMan Guest

14. chbk

chbk Big Dog

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 vAlign=top align=middle colSpan=4>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

15. HBK

HBK Big Dog

16. chbk

chbk Big Dog

17. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

18. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Is his name Jason? Dont give last name please. I origionally wanted that dog but he beat me to it by like one week if I remember correctly. I knew he was out here in Tx somewhere. I'd like to see that bitch and keep in touch with him.
    Axiom

19. dont got any skull dogs but had one off a suister to skull great dogin his own right RIP