1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Slowburn

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rockstar, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

2. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Sounded pretty good to me! I wish it didn't have some of the artist in it. You have a very rich voice form what I can tell. Good for you for developing a natural talent. Perservre in all it is that you do and you will suceed! Kept it up !!!!!

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Some of "the artist" ?????

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Another great one! I love the pic and quote in your signature!

5. Suki

Suki Guest

I liked it, as I usually do. Some aspects of it reminded me of a "System Of A Down" ish, for some reason.:cool:

nice job!

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

that was good rockstar,,,know i understand the screen name,, my kind of music

7. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Not so much of his voice more of yours sorry....I'm bad with names of bands and singer but I know the song by heart. good stuff.

8. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Lol, it's all my voice; lead, background, and otherwise. The vocal tracks are layered. Thanks for the compliment though.