1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Small bred bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by greaser, May 21, 2009.

1. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

there are a few ~lines~ that tend to throw "smaller" dogs, but its not a constant. even the mentioned "poncho" dogs have been seen the the high 40's. but yes, vise grip, and boyles are the ones that come to mind in this day and age for a dog of smaller stature.
    but look more to the parents and grandparents to see the size range. i have some andy capp dogs that are high 20's, i have a boyles/bolio/hank dog that is about 35, and a colbyXheinzl dog that is only 24@ 8 months old ( i also had colbyXheinzl dog that was hight 40's/low 50's, boyles/hank that was high 40's) so its more of a crap shoot than anything

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I think another like is McCools I think this blood has some small dogs but not sure.

4. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I like smaller dogs, I consider mine at 45lbs to be average to smaller. I think a 30lb dog would be great, I love pits and they don't take up as much space on the couch. :D