1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

small bulldog pics..

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by bamarammin87, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Lilbitty

Lilbitty Pup

I am not sure how big she will be when she is mature but my lil Spaz ball is 26lbs at 6 almost 7 months old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. warzone

warzone Pup

damn that is a SMALL bulldog and she's a looker

3. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i love it verry verry nice!!

4. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

thats a nice 1 allso
    what a nice head!!! lovely colar 2 face :):)

5. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Awesome thread keep them pics coming:cool:

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

7. Awesome pics guys

8. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

9. beanieman

beanieman Banned

It's a change from when she's a pup, but 22 lbs is not big at al.

10. beanieman

beanieman Banned

[​IMG]
    Still happy with my Tai Ni Do Gi also 22 lbs

11. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I don't know how much my girl ways but I got her leaned out now and really shiny coat from the eggs and a little fish I been giving her. I will never have a dog over 45lbs again.

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2010-07-01

12. Padlock

Padlock Banned

:to post 49: (shadowwolf)
    oh yeah! give me sum of that!!! nice work sir!

13. warzone

warzone Pup

that's a nice one too how old is that one?

14. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

beanie that is a really good looking dog ;)

15. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Thank you, i am so glad i got her back :D.

@ Warzone she is 12 months now

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

nice did you give her away or something? how is she bred if you don't mind? well I am glad she's back in you hands then evil beanie ;)

17. beanieman

beanieman Banned

LOL :D
    I sold Chloe to a man who has been in staffords for 20+ years and he wanted this kind of dog, for working on his farm and to hunt (legal) ;).
    After 2 weeks he farmed her out to someone who has show staffies.
    As you can guess, shit hits the fan big time, she worked over his staffies at just 7 months old.
    That guy posted her on a second hand site with a pic of daddy.
    So i told this second man that the deal was made under agreements and i have first option in getting the dog back and this is not part of the deal.
    Turnt out it was a money thing they wanted 6oo dollars for her because of the time and money he spend on her.
    I said forget it you can get half the money back and i am driving to your place know and any other money you spend on her ask it to the first man who farmed her out, either way she is coming back.
    So i got her back underweight and with scars and cheap stitches in her ear, i do not know what happend there but i let a pup be a pup.
    But she is turning out to be a hell of a little dog.
    And her breeding depends on who i should believe ;)
    But she is most Lee/psycho bred with a bit of KC stafford in her.
    After the many lies i accepted that anything that came down from Caligula or BMC kennels is just unknown for me now and i look at the dog it self

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

geez well now I am glad you have her back those evils for $ but good luck with her then and I know you'll give her the best evil beanie :)
    well post some future pictures of her she is a cutie ;)

19. beanieman

beanieman Banned

I can be a nice boy, i'm not so evil :rolleyes:
    But thanks again, i wil post some other pics when she is a little bit older ;)

20. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

She looks real good. Coming along very nicely