1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

*smdh

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by $money$, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $money$

$money$ Stupid Member

A lot of the admin.. and guys on this site are a fucking trip*smh... I really just dont get some of you guys... I simply had a question about "EMERGENCY" first-aid for a dog encase of a real bad yard accident. Just wanting to of ways I could help or save my dogs until I can make it to the vet. And for asking that question my thread was closed and dudes calling me a menace to society ..lol... man y'all get real, if u didn't kno, or had a clue about the info I'm asking bout why comment...lol I just y'all dudes crezy...lmao

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I am not a dude. But you are still an ass.

3. $money$

$money$ Stupid Member

Well my bad miss lady... but I mean why is um the ass.... I live in the rural parts of Alabama and there is no 24hour vets it stuff like that... so I was just to enlighten myself...

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Animal Emergency & Referral Center of Mobile, LLC
    Mobile, AL 36606

Animal Emergency Clinic of North Alabama
    Huntsville, AL 35801

Animal Emergency Services Of Forsyth County
    Winston-Salem, AL 27106

Animal Medical Center
    Birmingham, AL 35243

Auburn University Large Animal Teaching Hospital
    Auburn, AL 36849

Auburn University Small Animal Clinic
    Auburn, AL 36849

Central Pennsylvania Veterinary Emergency Treatment Services, LLC
    State College, AL 16803

Emergency Pet Care
    Birmingham, AL 35244

Fur Buds Emergency Clinic
    Opelika, AL 36801

Southern Regional Veterinary Emergency Services
    Dothan, AL 36303

Southern Regional Veterinary Emergency Services
    Dothan, AL 36303

Warm Springs Veterinary Emergency Clinic
    Las Vegas, AL 89119

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Than get a mobile vet that you can have come to YOU! They are all over the place I don't care if you live in the middle of no where. You have to understand when you own animals and you don't have the proper skill or knowledge to care for them a vet is required somethings just can't be fixed in your shed unless you really know what you are doing and have all the proper medical supplies and equipment to handle a serious enough situation. No one here is going to give out that kind of information because the truth is very few really know how to care for a dog who is severely wounded and even the ones who do often have vets who assist them. You can read through this forum and there is a ton of information on drugs, and how to clean up minor wounds and things like that but unless you KNOW what you are doing and how to use these drugs you could kill your dog and no one here is going to be liable for that. If you have a dog with broken limbs I don't care if a vet is 40 miles away you better have one on call or drive that dog to a vet to have them checked out.

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Google is the best!!!!!

7. I told your dumbass to read the stickies. The topic has been covered. Oh no, why put in a little effort. Go post another retarded thread instead.

jellybeans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.