1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SNITCH's ID REVEALED:

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by oldtimebullylove, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Yes 33 raids...you heard it right.....THIS MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!
    JAKE GUFFY
    THOMAS GUFFY
    JERRY WYATT

This man is responsible for over 1,000 dogs being put to sleep. He has been doing this since 2001. He was responsible in the Floyd B case, Pat Patrick, Brian Baily, Art Parker (that he lived with for a year or better) and then there was a smaller bust in Houston Texas that he himself helped set up a pit and fought dogs before they got busted.

He is known as a regular "dog man" and has a small crappy trailer in Virginia (VA) and a yard full of dogs, THAT HE DOES FIGHT HIMSELF! He has a pit set up on his property and he does fight his dogs, this information has been confirmed.

He works for the HSUS, and is getting paid to fight dogs HIMSELF, just to catch others doing so, AND WHEN HE CANNOT CATCH THEM HE WILL LIE his way into an arrest.

33 raids.....@ $10,000 a pop.....We know that almost half of them are NOT LEGIT and the people should have never been arrested.

Turning in people that are doing this is one thing, but this is not what this man is doing...he is lying his way into arrests and money. Being it his job to have dogs and fight them, it says a lot about the HSUS...they do not give a rats ass about the dogs...they do not like the breed and they want it diminished. PERIOD...if you want to support THAT....go right ahead! DO NOT EXPECT ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHO LOVES THIS BREED TO BACK YOUR ASS UP.....IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

JAKE GUFFY****THOMAS GUFFY****JERRY WYATT (WHITE) a few aliases of his that are known

He is in the the YELLOW shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
  2. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Nova

Nova Banned

Dangit someone beat me too it. I just saw these photos on the grit and saved them and was about to post them when I saw this thread.

4. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I have no respect for rats, I do not care what the crime is either. All rats need to be be tied to fucking stake and burned alive.

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

Why does this guy look like this is he fuckin retarded or something!!!

oLE yELLOW TEETH NO NECK HAVIN MF

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
  6. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Yeah, I thought in these days money could buy good looks.

Looks like a rat. Sounds like a rat... Hmm...

7. RAT WILL ALWAYS BE FUNNY LOOKING THATS WHY THEY HATE APBT

8. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

Fu*king Rat Thanks for the heads up

9. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

More proof (not that more proof is needed)

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/5759/SC/US/

Hog-dog fighting - 15 hogs, 95 dogs
    Fort Lawn, SC (US)

Incident Date: Friday, Dec 17, 2004
    County: Chester

Disposition: Acquitted

Persons of Interest:
    » Thomas Gene Guffey - Dismissed
    » Arthur Parker, Sr.
    » Arthur Parker, Jr. - Alleged
    » Mary Evans Luther

Thomas Gene Guffey (of 2127 Preston Mill Road, Huddleston, Va., according to warrants and of 4440 Wylies Mill, Richburg, according to booking records) was arrested Dec. 17 before the Parkers and Luther, but his arrest was not announced with the others. He was charged with two counts of animal fighting and baiting when he was arrested, but he has not been indicted by the Chester County grand jury.

The video tape made by the private investigator helping on the case shows Land in attendance at a Oct. 16 hog-dog event at a lumber yard in Richburg, according to Plowden..

Four other people were arrested in three other states Dec. 17.

<TABLE class=updates cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=updatecell> fifth person charged in connection with an alleged animal-fighting ring is a Chester County resident, officials said.

Thomas Gene Guffey, 29, was arrested in the raid on the alleged illegal fighting ring Dec. 17. Guffey was released Dec. 18 on a $10,000 bail, a detention official said. Jail records show Guffey lives in Richburg.

He is accused of being at a location Oct. 16 where preparations for an animal fight had been made. Guffey also is accused of having knowledge that fighting or baiting an animal was about to occur there, the arrest warrant said.

Guffey is an employee of a Richburg lumber yard where State Law Enforcement Division officials say a hog-dog-fighting incident occurred.

Guffey, three Fort Lawn residents and the Chester County animal-control director, Vicky Stultz Land, were arrested and charged with cruelty to animals, SLED spokeswoman Kathryn Richardson said.</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0">Source: Myrtle Beach Online - Jan 6, 2005
    Update posted on Jan 6, 2005 - 4:56AM </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

10. There is some confusion with the rat's last name....I found his name to be legally named Thomas Gene Guffey.

I also found these residences for him...NOTE: HE MAY HAVE MOVED FROM THESE ADDRESSES....OR MAYBE NOT :cool:

2127 Preston Mill Road
    Huddleston, VA

AND

4440 Wylies Mill,
    Richburg, VA

It seems this rat will out of a job very soon. Cannot be a snitch for H$U$ if everyone knows you as a rat.

If i lived near him, i would go see him and tell him a thing or two...or maybe show him how much his gestures are appreciated...lol:cool: (just in case, I am speaking out of my @ss...lol)

11. lol, I guess someone beat me too it.

12. It appears that his shack/trailer is what he uses for his "undercover scheme" but he owns a luxurious house elsewhere. Just like normal! This is what they do.
    Guffy, Guffey, Wyatt, White...there are more! I cannot even imagine how many more, either. Nothing that I have checked so far is contradictory to anything else.

13. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

Are there any shows coming up in VA? If so I suggest whoever is there needs to watch for this guy!

14. masta of game

masta of game Banned

15. well dont kno for sure if he still lives at the preston mill address but according to 2008 property reports it's currantly owned by a Thomas W Guffey and a Jonathan A Guffey, I do show this as a last reported residence for a Thomas G. Guffey, date of birth is listed as 2/6/75, that makes him 33? looks a lil older than that in his pics. square footage on the property is 30,928 feet, must be nice :cool:

16. We do know for sure....it has been noted on more than one occasion that he has a luxurious house apart from his "dog trailer" in VA. It is no rumor. It is a fact.

17. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

I hate snitches but I know for a fact that this queer was not a snitch in the AZ busts there absolutley no witnesse thatthe state produced either way

18. Game I wouldn't say you're getting a hard time matey,not at all.

19. Scratchy

Scratchy Pup

.........Now what?

20. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I don't see how this could go on for so long and no one see through it.