1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

snootyxredboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GameKid16, May 18, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

what do u get with this cross?? what are redboyxsnooty dogs know for??

what about tight bred snooty dogs, what do they have?? and is it just me or do tight bred snooty dogs tend to be spoted up like snooty??

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Got lots of Redboy/Snooty dogs here, and have had lots of them, seem to get intense, fairly smart, decent ability dogs with little to no mouth, but other than the mouth department, I find that they are fairly well rounded dogs.
    BB

3. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

what u mean by intense???

from what I have seen, they tend to throw big bulldozer looking dogs, but I by nomeans pick a dog by the looks, its just a question

4. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I agree with Bubba for the most part. They seem to have very good wrestling ability, & learn quickly. But I have seen a couple with better than average mouth, nothing outstanding but decent.

5. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Well, I've got a Snooty/RB gyp, and while I don't know about in general, I can tell you about her. I've never hunted with her, but overall she is extremely smart and eager to please. She also has no bite whatsoever. I figure this is greatly due to her underbite. It's not a bad underbite, but I figure it takes away from her bite quite a bit. She seems to have pretty good natural wind, although I haven't really pushed her. As for looks, well she's the dog in my avatar. You can see more of her in my gallery.

6. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

The way I see it hands on if you keep the Snooty on top you have a better chance to keep mouth. Garners Spike was off Snooty and the dogs bred down from this have good mouth and are strong. I have line and inbred dogs down from this and they dont play with ya. A good mixture of Snooty and redboy X Jeep would set you right. Mouth and Game X Game X Roughness = Good dogs if you cull it good. If I were going with a redboy line it would be from the bingo or AAA dogs.

7. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I've also seen a few RB X Snooty dogs that are FOUL! I like adding Boyles for mouth, or maybe some ELI.

8. PRATTS

PRATTS Pup