1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

So how did the handlers train/keep the man biters?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Oldskool Brent, Aug 12, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

thats to the extreme though... a man biter is a dog that bites a man lol
    zebo and bullyson wasnt biting out of excitement... they was tryn to get people.

2. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

if its a man biter u gtta put it down.u never know who its gnna turn on.i have a wife n 3 kids i wuld never take that chance!!!

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

never read that 2nd bit ^^^ on bullyson.thats what you call patience.lol.though there is a difference imo of a naturally protective dog thats on a leash and a dog that decides to have a go at any mush depending on its mood that day.lol

4. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Yeah, that's the kind of info I was looking for. So basically they winged it until they could deal with the dog after some tried and trued time.

5. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i'll put it like this lots of people have outright man bitters,i dont believe they are worth the trouble and should never be breed.,but when they go out of town they know who to hire.i have a nack at getting on there good side,they can be controlled its all in what way for what dog.not that i can walk up and start petting any dog but time and persuasion pays.they will get feed and water,ive had to break a fight up with one that wasnt keen of me almost got bit a couple times but after that i was cleanning the wounds we still tight.(all in all id say exp.)there has to be a few that cant be handled by any one but the owner out there but havent met one yet.

6. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Tonka was a shy dog, but not a manbiter that I have ever heard of. RA's Spade(Red Baron's sire) was selective and would bite if he didn't like you, maybe you are thinking of him - he was an all black dog as his name suggests, Tudor breeding on bottom and some Brown/Colby on top.

I have never heard of Tombstone being a man biter either.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

you can if somebody plays with his balls:D

8. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Lol I'm all set with the rubbing of the balls. If they aren't mine, I ain't touching them. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
  9. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

:eek:hey you ready to ride.oh yea got to hold my dogs balls the whole way its your ass.ha,ha,:D

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcVppA-8YE&feature=youtube_gdata"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcVppA-8YE&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

11. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

If it's a choice between Zebo biting me in the face or rubbing his balls, break out the lotion. :p

12. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

thats what a crate is for,aint rubbing no dogs balls for a trip.

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I'll be fist fighting Zebo's black ass!! Lmao

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

have to ddt zebo's ass with the quickness
    [​IMG]

15. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

lol i loved that seen i all but forgot about it thanks for the reminder! one of my dogs has the shiniest balls some days more than others lol, i am always saying look at those balls Tank shinny as an egg... cant remember what the line is from maybe Saturday night live? it cracks me up every time. i am pretty good at makin myself laugh at stupid shit while others are just like you are fucked and a little off.

16. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I guess everyone has different definitions of man-eater. Zebo Fits my definition. Any dog that sits around on the chain wagging it's tail just waiting for someone to get close enough for them to bite is a man-eater. They may not be as extreme as the American bulldog puerpit described but they are still man-eaters. I have seen it a few times. As you walk toward the chainspace they act like they are happy to see you, almost like a puppy, some even act like they are on a six foot chain when they are really on a ten foot. As soon as you get within reach they come at you like your are a walking ribeye. Any dog that attacks at any time for no reason is man eater.

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm with you on that one.

18. Zduwach

Zduwach Pup

nice story! But every manbiter should be put down no matter how good he is!

19. gamebread

gamebread Pup

Looking at history most of yhe famous man bitters were champions and well worth it

20. Daddy

Daddy Banned

Zebo "stories" were just used to entertain the readers$s. Most of these "Zebo stories." are not actually true. Most are exaggerated. Just think for a moment and see how much sense they make. Pure fiction. Just read the stories and really ask yourself if you believe it.