1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Solu Delta Cortef

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Kelticwarrior, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

This drug is an absolute must for any first aid kit and is well known to be able to bring a dog back from the brink. Especially if your huntin' them "wild hogs". Here's a bit on it and how to use it:- Solu-Delta-Cortef for Animal Use - Drugs.com

2. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

The drug comes in two vials, one a powder and the other the mixer. You draw the mixer out with a syringe and squirt it into the powder vial, shake to mix and then draw the mixture back into the syringe and inject into the drip line.

3. allbiz00

allbiz00 Pup

Cali jacks cocky ass wrote a huge article many years ago about saving one after.
    The first thing on his list was Solu delta Cortef. Funny

4. STONEY

STONEY Pup

you can also kill your animal if not used properly.

5. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

actually most of that after care that jack wrote he got frm iron mike=== and he said he got the basics from mike. he just added a few things lol i figger most of it came from mike--- dan

6. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

yes you can, you got to be careful with all veterinary drugs. There's a certain amount per lbs that you can inject, same goes for pain killers.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Whats the site to order from?

8. allbiz00

allbiz00 Pup

I didn't know that. You are right on point, that is exactly what I was talking about. Any more info on iron mike?

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

don mayfield was the first to check out those things .
    thats why has so good with matchin .......
    have checked out everything

10. TreyKen

TreyKen Banned

From the brink of what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

"death" fool

12. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Don't worry about it Kelticwarrior your speaking to the dead,although I suspect that ghost tried to resurrect themselves only to be shown the door again within 24hrs lol.

13. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

I've noticed that there are some lunatics coming on here of late lol.