1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some Dogs out of Mexico

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GrChHaunch, Jun 27, 2022.

1. che

che Top Dog

Arnold Cardenas is a good guy. Some guy from
    Mexico Magia Baron also use the same familly off dogs. 90% off Cardenas dogs was sold with fake ped. Selling the cake and keeping the recepie. If I remember Skull Came from Arnoldo Cardenas and scallywag from his dogs and many more.The remains off real Cardenas dogs are in USA and few in Mexico. They have given a new name they call it Mexican Eli. But most off that ppl got them to tight and quit in higher percentages, few off them are very very good fast lane dogs. Over here people got dogs from all off this gentleman’s I like how Mexicans work and select their dogs. Onece years back we were talking and I still remember one guy saying why honesty if honesty doesn’t pay I would never deal with a guy like that. Honesty works better and last longer. Salut my frends who keep it real . I like the punch in my face not in my back… by the way Black Rock Kennel they really rock..Good dogs from proven familly.

david63 likes this.
  2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

J is far from being kennel blind. I personally know of dogs he lost to and liked them then bred to them dogs. Definitely not " the first Mexican to sell to American guys " Mexico and us been dealing dogs. For every known Mexican bloodline I can find or know where the same stuff is in the states. If I want aragon bloodline shit I don't need to go to Mexico city to get it.

che likes this.
  3. che

che Top Dog

J knows what he is doing. His dogs have shown his work. They speak for itself. I can’t say anything bad about him or his work . Never heard bad stuff about him also

4. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

los Nachos Tepozotlán, Victor Azcapotzalco, Aztec Devils, Power kennels, A/R kennels, north power kennels, Percio, R.C., ….lol
    Let’s see these pure Sergio or memo dogs lol
    With correct peds.
    Let’s see these dogs from Tata lol
    shit…let’s see these gato argon dogs that came from the old man and not falsified by his son.

I could go on and on but really no point. The internet dogman rules the day

And to che yes magia does have some very good stock.

crook60, kiwidogman, Ssdd and 2 others like this.
  5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Yet in my "whole lifetime" I've done better than you have in 60 years lol. Please take the Phil Eppinette route Tuesday. Lmfao

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You've had more mexican dogs than american for quite some time. Hell yours and bens dealing with Joyero is why I bought my bitch from him. Anyone arguing how much you know about the south of the borders dogs just don't know what all you have or who all you talk to.

Hope you're doing well. # Hasn't changed and the kiwi has it if you don't still.

Pollo likes this.
  7. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

You cannot begin to compare your accomplishments to mine.

How many bodybuilding and martial art titles do you hold? Do you have a PhD, MA and a BA degree? Did you make your first million by the age of 40? Do you have a successful marriage and family? Do you have a son who is a football, wrestling, and academic all star? How many $200k cars have you owned? Do you have racing championships? How many professional and champion amateur athletes have you prepped? If dogfighting is a sport, you watch sports. I do sports.

What kind of person are you? Have you made significant contributions to your community? Have you founded wrestling clubs that help at risk and other kids?

You would have to answer yes to all of the above to even begin comparing yourself to me. Instead your greatest accomplishment has been picking up dog shit and hiding behind your computer screen. If I wanted I could have a dog off little Red or Ch Ship right now, but I am wise enough to not dump $2.5 k into a puppy. I would rather upgrade my 72 inch TV into 82 inches (part of my $60K home theater).

Seriously, why do you continuously subject yourself to embarrassment at my hands? Are you not tired of being humiliated?

crook60 likes this.
  8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

The only one embarrassed or humiliated should be you. I find you comical. To me this is poking fun at the crazy person standing outside the gas station. I get high poke at you read half the book of bs you post to make yourself and your delusions of grandeur feel better and laugh.

For a fella you can't afford to fix the ac and can't get wifey to let you buy a shit eater you're all of a sudden some super alpha liver king wanna be with Bill gates loot.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Like these local dogs lol
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=792210

10. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Aren't you the guy I trolled for nearly 8 pages? You actually thought I was putting "lactate ringers" up my dogs ass to re hydrate them. I got you to keep posting and posting. Granted I was trying to keep you going to page 10, but 8 pages of your stupidity was pretty entertaining. You are as easy to maniplualte as a little child.

11. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Pull your head in. Your big noting doesn’t make you look good at all.

12. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Lets see....1,2,3...Ah, 7. I don't give 7 shits. But thank you for keeping the thread going.

13. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

So, what do you call a Kiwi with 100 lovers?

A Shepard.

14. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

Karen's kennels and kiwidogman like this.
  15. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

16. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

GrChHaunch likes this.
  17. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Good one.
    However it’s odd that for a PhD you don’t spell very well.

Ssdd likes this.
  18. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

And can’t tell the difference between decorators and HVAC techs.

19. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

32EBD110-F7D9-492C-ADBF-872EF0FDDFE5.jpeg Some of my work

bestia, david63, Ssdd and 1 other person like this.
  20. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Your attitude sucks more than my vac pump 96356348-53DC-40A2-89C6-D4A755290C98.jpeg

bestia, david63, Ssdd and 1 other person like this.