1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some pics of Diasy

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by MCS, Jan 3, 2011.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Took a few of Daisy fetching out in the yard the other day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Pretty girl!

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Thank you very much

4. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Pretty she is colored a lot like my Anakin:)

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Thank you....He is a real looker

6. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

That is one nice looking 4 wheeler lol Ever take it off any sweet jumps lmao.J/k Nice looking dog.

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Shes a looker...

8. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Thanks..........my boy and his buddies do jump it off small jumps, LOL but it sucks this time of year, the grass is dead and with no rain it is sugar sand and gets stuck too easy.

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Thanks, I appreciate it......I have some better pics posted in the Brindles thread took this weekend also, just thought these shots of her running where fun, don't post her much.

10. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Looking good. I guess fetch is what you do when you're not driving Miss Diasy? lol