1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

some pics of mine

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by mdp1985, Oct 3, 2011.

1. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

2. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

3. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

4. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Nice looking dogs, how are they bred?

5. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Top one is a creed/ironline cross and the other two are of the ironline hy-bred line (gambler, duttchess, and red dog)

6. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

Like the looks of the one on the chain. Looks real happy and hes marked pretty cool.

7. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

very nice dogs. all 3 there look healthy and fit.

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

9. C2K

C2K Top Dog

What is the "Creed"?
    Isn't that also from Ironline breeding?

10. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

off the top of my head Combs nitro, ironlines dolly, iron chance 75 and bad billy. IK is not listed as the breeder but the dam was breed by IK, katie elder out of bobcat 2 and emperoress. Hey C2K what do u think is wrong with her coat?

11. C2K

C2K Top Dog

You mean Norrod's Nitro:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=257461

BTW Dinah is Yankee's litter mate sister.

Ironline's Dolly and Lil Suda was owned by Ironline Kennels.
    Ironline's Billy Bad was their sire and their dam was Ironline's Nellie off Gunner
    and Blondy Sue.
    Ironline's Chance 75 aka Suda also was owned by Ironline Kennels until she died as well her son Billy Bad.
    Ironline Kennels better be listed as the owner of Katie Elder because Ironline Kennels owns her, not Chris B.
    If you have something that says other wise, please send a copy to I.K. because they are not correct. Katie is a litter mate sister to Ch. Annie Oakley which I.K. is partners on as well as every dog off Emperoress and Ch. Bobcat ll....

Her coat is dull. Looks dried out. Doesn't have luster to it.
    Her muscles don't have tone.
    Have a stool check (coccidia) and also have her blood checked and get a B.U.N. count.

12. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Good looking dogs you got...

13. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Yes, I own Katie Elder.
    ADBA# 39800N-96
    DOB 11-20-2004.

14. Spike Boogie

Spike Boogie Banned

15. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

NorCaliRed.com
    Yes, I remember this breeding. Good for your Uncle but that breeding was done long after the breeding which referred to in this thread. I remember when I help P. Combs do the breeding of Cajun to produce Johnnie Walker Red. I have pictures of her still.
    If you are in touch with Mr. Combs then ask him about the 3 way call with him, Old Family Kennels and I about Wilder's breeding. :)
    His partner G. Hughes is the one who had Rusty Jake....
    BTW so far, all I have read is real breeding off Combs cross breeding.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=313424

Her is a female I owned, I let OPK have her who owned some of P. Comb's dogs.
    He sent her to Roger who later contacted me to breed her to Nitro but I won't do the breeding.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=234027

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

19. very nice.. i like the one on the chain 2, nice looking dogs

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

He is shaping up to real nice one.
    I like him too when he was a pup.
    I'm glad you are happy with him. :)