1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Someone Help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BishopBullyZ13, Jan 21, 2009.

1. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

I gotta new pup and by some damn coicedence this dog chewed up his papers!!!!! and i havent even did the transfer of owner ship!?? what do i do???? i still half half the papers can i tape it back togethr and send it in???? i cant get ahold of the peopl i bought him from and......i screwd here right??

2. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

[​IMG] so i attempted to tape it back........sounds like a failure...all the peices are not there. its mainly on the tops side.......the owners signature is still there and everyhthing......but it syas adba has the right to void paperas if altered.......consisder this altered????????hahaha ima dumbass what was i thinking! should have kept them in a better spot.i cant file a single owner reg. with out owners signature and i cant get ahold of them anymore!!!!??? ...what can i do???

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  3. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

i found the breeders in the fonebook!!i will call them tomorow...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
  4. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

the pup don't like his family and wants nothing to do with them!! lol you have to admit that is pretty funny he ate his own papers:D

5. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Haha i know tell me about it! I had them put up in between some movies in the movie rack caz i just got done filing them out, and i guess he seen me put them there or sumthin??? i've got no idea??:confused: But yea its pretty ironic

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  6. Nikita

Nikita Big Dog

yikes:eek: good luck with that hope that you can contact the breeders

Aaron

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Just send in a letter with the ped explaining what happened ;)

8. hahahaha.....The pup was telling you the papers don't make the dog.:D

9. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

did you try calling the adba? it just looks like a piece of the top part is missing. i don't see how that would be a problem as long as the part on the back where it says they sold the pup to you and signed it is ok. but i'd call them and ask. good luck. hopefully destructo dog don't chew up your new set. lol

10. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Yeah, like said just let them know...and get a crate for that pup :)

11. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

lol..... adba number is always busy..allday everyday! and take like 2 months to get an email reposnse from them..........This kinda reminded me of..."my dog ate my homework"

12. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

That's weird...whenever I call I get through. And I usually get an email response within a few days.

13. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

well i just got through finally....She said it happens all the time...oddly enuf..kinda makes me feel better bout the situation.Theres abunch of dogs out there that have done the same thing.....Im not the only one with a dog that doesnt like there owner.j/k...My dog loves me.

14. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

glad u got it straightened out. i've never had a dog eat any of their papers, but my lil girl got in my files and flushed one down the toilet before. crazy stuff happens. lol